Lock [Copy link]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

pixie pal

Credits

Nemo

Post time 2019-4-21 20:47:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi I have a question about thread limits and spam... I want to post cosplays so i have been doing it in different threads.... but is this spam? I write a little bit about the cosplay so its not like its just the picture... but idk I don't want to get banned over posting too much! Also how many threads can I post a day? I'm not clear on this... If anyone can help it would mean a lot! Thank you very much!
Sapphire Glitterwish
My relations0

Threads

Credits

pixie pal

Credits

Nemo

Author| Post time 2019-4-22 20:09:48 | Show all posts
Ok thank you Pandora! It does give me a good guideline to follow! I will keep my threads down to 1 a day be it cosplay or question! I am glad I asked here because I love fairyabc too much to get banned over something like spam!
Sapphire Glitterwish
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

Credits

Administor

Credits

Guardiansactive userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

Queen Clarion

Post time 2019-4-22 14:41:44 | Show all posts
Hi! Good question. There is no actual thread limit stated. However, 2 or 3 per/day is considered excessive and spam and crowds the forum.  One cosplay a day is a good Rule of thumb. We want everybody to have a chance to display their creativity like yours. If you want to do more, you could create an album on your page. Hope this gives you a guideline to follow.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2019-8-25 20:47

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list