Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-4-14 16:40:49 | All posts |Dock
Throughout the month, I've been noticing how much magic there is, so I thought I'd do another bulliten.

When running the other day, I discovered a river I haven't seen before. I've lived in this town my whole life, yet it took be years to fully see it. Many see their hometown as boring because they've lived there for so long. But there may be some magic in this area you haven't discovered yet. You just need to look.

This scenereo applies to something that happened this past Friday which inspired me to do this bulliten. I was looking through old photos. One of those pictures was at a children's event thingy several years ago. What I found interesting is that there's a girl in the picture I know (I haven't met her until very recently). There's another photo on my computer from like, 2005 or something of me at the playground with another little girl. This little girl is actually someone I only became friends with last year. Before that, she was really just a girl that went to my school. This is really cool because this makes me think that this one random person you didn't notice at this charity event you went to (or something) may be your future friend.

This magic that we all took for granted doesn't just apply to the mainland. It applies to Pixie Hollow as well. There are so many little details in the meadows that you just don't notice until you look for them. One example is that the raspberry bunch is actually a hidden Mickey. That's only a tiny part of the all beautiful little details in this game.

[img]http:/
My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2019-4-15 15:40:52 | All posts
This was an amazing writing, and certainly makes me think since I do see my neighborhood as dull and boring. Seeing the beauty in little things and noticing how special the little details are is a great skill to have
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 03:30 , Processed in 0.148894 second(s), 56 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc