My relations28

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Dory

Post time 2019-4-5 17:37:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
So my friend who is new to this game is having an issue with shops but currently he can not post on the forum due to not having an avatar pic yet so I am asking for him then gonna tell him via text irl.

So his issue is most of the time the shops don't let him click on the shop keeper so he can't look at the outfits. THe only shop that is working for him is acorn summit's summit style.
his forum name is dogslover and his fairy name is Aaron Airbeam

(no it is not the same one who got banned months ago and I know because this guy is also my friend irl, i've been showing him the game via facetime and in game. I'm kind of his in game guide. He didn't know about the other aaron till today, so he just happens to have the same name)

point is he is having trouble getting the shops to work and wants to know what to do. He has tried reloading and using other servers and that hasn't worked

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations4

Threads

Credits

Administor

Credits

Guardiansactive userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

Queen Clarion

Post time 2019-4-6 17:25:49 | Show all posts
I can't think of why he can only access 1 shop unless it is a glitch. Maybe Su or one of the other Mods has a better answer. Sorry.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Dory

Author| Post time 2019-4-6 17:34:52 | Show all posts
Pandora replied at 2019-4-6 17:25
I can't think of why he can only access 1 shop unless it is a glitch. Maybe Su or one of the other M ...

Thank you, unfortunatly my friend got muted for cursing ( i tried to warn him not to while on facetime with him. He is my friend irl too) unfortunatly he isn't used to not being able to curse. However, I will tell him he should ask su or one of the other mods when his mute is over next time i'm on facetime with him
I am one of ariana grande's arianators

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jas ♠

Credits

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

Lv 3

Post time 2019-5-7 20:01:34 | Show all posts
Going through and modding threads that I missed recently, for future reference Sparrowmen can only access Summit Style and other shops will do nothing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2019-6-15 23:41

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list