Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-2-23 23:59:35 | All posts |Dock
Here are some of the designer fairies that designed some of our shop outfits. I'll start with the ones that were created by Pixie Hollow.

Pumpkin Autumnmist-She designed an autumn themed outfit and decoration set

Florabelle Bloomfield-She's a hair stylist that created some of the hairstyles like the Side Swept Bangs and more. She even created hair colors. Some of those styles were made for the 2009 Great Games because she was chosen by the Queen as the Great Games Hair Styling Fairy.

Radience Dayshine-She designed a fall gardening collection, but her other designs are light talent inspired which is why I think she's a light faifry. She designed the most collections out of all the designers

Ella Goldenrod-She designed a winter collection, a Queen Clarion themed furniture set, and a summer garden set

Heidi Meeface-She designed masks for the 2008 Masquerade

Cinnamon Redleaf-She designed a Sweet Week collection and an autumn decoration set

Robyn Skywing-She designed two bird inspired outfits with the classic look

Julia Sugarblossom-She designed a flower themed decoration set and formal spring dresses

Thimble Tintak-She designed a decoration set and Tinkerbell inspired outfits

Now for the designers that are actually Pixie Hollow players. The first fashion contest was the Puffies Challenge, which was all about creating an outfit from your wardrobe using puffies shoes. The winners were Tiny Nightmuse, Bim Bubblebell and Twilight. Their outfits were sold in Summit Style.

There was another contest in 2011 I think which was actually about drawing a design. The winners were Vanessa Icecloud and Skyshadow. Their collections were the Moth Orchid Collection and the Dragon Arum Collection.

Mainland designers created the Spring Peacock Collection, the Sweet Cupcake Vanity Set (both crafting items) and the Frosted Gossamer Dress.

[img]http:/
My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2019-2-25 04:12:54 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
I really love these random pixie hollow facts you post. The design contest sound fun!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2019-3-1 07:41:43 | All posts
Thats wonderful i love them
Sbuck
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2019-3-3 08:51:39 | All posts
I remember the puffies challenge. Nice designer fun facts.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 20:27 , Processed in 0.130378 second(s), 85 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc