5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2019-2-17 19:00:10 | All posts |Dock
Heyo Fairies & Sparrowmen! I hope you're having a flitterific day!

I'm so sorry for the lack of a FCF recap thread this week. For a combination of neverland and mainland reasons, doing a thread this week was going to be very difficult. I absolutely love making the recaps, I love taking pictures of all of your gorgeous outfits and editing them, but it definitely takes some effort to do - effort I enjoy putting in - it's just this week I couldn't do it. Thank you to those who offered to do a recap thread, I just didn't want anyone to feel obligated to suddenly be in charge of that without any warning as it is basically impossible to both participate in the event and take the photos needed and I wanted everyone to be able to just relax and enjoy the event.

I am so sorry for any confusion, I promise to try and keep FCF as consistent and fun as possible amidst the game occasionally being glitchy and my reoccurring visits to Elixa ; ) I love hosting this event and getting to hang out with so many amazing fairies each week. Fly with you again soon! <3

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2019-2-17 21:30:50 | All posts
You're an amazing host Abi, and the effort you put in every single week? It's amazing. Re-cap thread or no re-cap thread, you're still making a commitment to this event and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you for everything you do, it's truly appreciated.
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2019-2-17 21:40:45 | All posts
No need to worry, Abi! Sometimes, the Mainland becomes a bit too much and we don’t always have the luxury of living our pixie lives to the fullest. This past Friday was loads of fun, and I’m in awe of how gracefully you handled the chaos. From trolls to buggy servers, you managed to push through like always.

I tried to honor your hard work this week with a “Fashion Flashback” of my own. I hope there’s no hard feelings, I just tried to do the best recap I could with the screenshots I was able to take. If you want it taken down, just say so and I’ll PM Pandora to take it down

Be sure to take time for yourself this week and not let your worries get the best of you.

Fly with you later~

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 17:57 , Processed in 0.171838 second(s), 74 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc