[Solved] Event Concerns

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2019-2-3 06:02:50 | All posts |Dock
While I feel like I might've been missing some, is there any events happening this week?

Since I'm not always so usually busy, and especially while wanting to fix my activity on the hollow, I would love to know about them! I did check the fourms, but then again I'm not really too sure if anything is happening this week, and I just wanna have a quick clarifycaiton so I'm able to give myself a reminder about them.

Plus, I really do want to do my best to attend to more fun events. xD I feel bad for missing out on most of them. x.x

- Kate Starblossom

My relations3

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2019-2-3 09:27:22 | All posts
As far as I know the next party is the Valentin Ball.
I love your rock! Um, what are you doing with it?
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2019-2-3 11:45:56 | All posts
Hi! If you scroll all the way to the bottom on the FairyABC homepage you will find a link called Pixie Calendar Event. This is a compiled calendar for all of the events of each month. Lorella updates it monthly!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
Post time 2019-2-3 21:18:08 | All posts
So far the only confirmed February events (minus FCF every week) are Nature Tuesday on Feb 5 and the Valentine's Ball which is on Feb 14
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations32

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Melonade ♡ Red Melvet

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2019-2-6 01:41:43 | All posts
i just wanted to note that events can be made by anyone, yourself included. i know at times the hollow feels "dead" with fluctuating activity levels, and as a result, events aren't being planned or attended.

if you're interested in starting an event of your own, try DMing a player who has hosted a successful event before and look at past events for inspiration. the basics of an events are a date, time (timezone included), server and place(s). some optional things are dress codes/themes, games, contests, guest appearances, ect., my words of advice are to plan in at least a week advance for optimal attendance. also take pictures or have people take pictures for you.
♡♡♡♡♡
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 21:32 , Processed in 0.183442 second(s), 98 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc