Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-1-7 18:55:20 | All posts |Dock
Disclaimer: This isn't an actual party of any kind. The Snowflake's Events posts are about my ideas of events Pixie Hollow could have.

Any way, while we continue to celebrate Art Month, I thought it would be fun if there was a week long winter tea party (similar to the summer garden tea party in June). I think I got this idea from a Disney Fairies book called The World of Fairies. In a page about fairy celebrations, there was a picture of two winter fairies having tea in the winter woods and I thought this would be a cool event.

The Winter Woods would be decorated with tea tables full of iced tea as well as ice cream (admit it; we all like to eat ice cream, even in the winter!).

This year, I believe there would be quests from each famous fairy about the mythical Snow Sprites, but it would last longer than the week long event. But the tea party badge would be earned by making ice cream in one of the meadows (similar to making soup for the fairy feast). There would also be another badge for making the tea.

[img]http:/
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 03:13 , Processed in 0.153751 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc