My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2018-12-31 17:59:30 | All posts |Dock
Hello everyone! As the year draws to a close and we celebrate New Years' Eve- or New Years' Day, depending on timezone- I felt like it would be a good idea to celebrate how much we've all changed and grown throughout the past year! So, for all of you fairies and sparrowmen, feel free to share how much you changed in this "glow up" thread. (Get it? Because fairies glow?? Hahaha I'm not funny).

glow up!.png

I recently found a photo I took of myself on my very first day here at FairyABC. And trust me, I look like a TOTALLY different fairy! It's hard to believe that this is what I looked like on my very first day!

Now I know, I know, the photo is super blurry- mainly because I took it on my phone. I tried my best to recreate the look from what I was able to see. Here's a before and after!

Woah! I'm a totally different fairy now!

I remember when I flew onto FairyABC nearly 6 months ago, back in early July, I thought I was just going to fly on, replay Bubble Bounce or Water Web, and then fly off. I truly didn't expect to have found such a warm, welcoming community filled with such creative, funny, and dedicated players. As the 2.0 tagline says, FairyABC truly is a new beginning, and hopefully 2019 marks the start of a wonderful new chapter for all of us!

Feel free to post your favorite memories from 2018, as well as whether or not you experienced a total glow up from 2018 to 2019!

Happy New Year~ ♪♫

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2019-1-1 00:10:03 | All posts
Original profile

Everyday PH outfit

First day on FABC [yes, really]

First time with purple glasses

Now

Comments

Does everyone look like a mess on their first day at FABC? sdkl;fsd glow up's truly are a blessing. Keep on being iconic~ ♪  Post time 2019-1-1 23:11
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-12-31 18:54:56 | All posts
Looking beautiful. Like it.

Comments

Thank you! Happy New Year~ ♥  Post time 2018-12-31 21:21
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

“Hey, you spiky, aloe vera bas

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-12-31 19:12:26 | All posts
Here's what i looked like back in June when I joined, and my fairy now! still shook of how much she has changed .O.

Before

Before

After

After

Comments

No sleeves? In my Alina?! It's more likely than you think (Memes aside, wow! I can't imagine your fairy without her iconic sleeves, feather wings, & white hair. See you in 2019 girlie ♥)  Post time 2018-12-31 21:25
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2019-1-1 19:48:06 | All posts
I personally haven't changed, I decided on my look years ago.

Comments

Honestly, I feel like this year I found AnaFox's signature look, so other than clothing I doubt I'll be changing much either. There's nothing wrong with staying true to yourself~ ♪  Post time 2019-1-1 23:09
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2019-1-1 22:03:21 | All posts
Edited by Villiana at 2019-1-1 09:37 PM

WOOFTIE. I have changed A WHOLE LOT. Let's just say I changed more than my looks.

Soooo 2016 my name was not Nilla, for those of you who don't know, it was May Lovelymist. (if you knew me back then, hit me up, I'd love to catch up!) My personality and my looks were also veryyy different back then.
myfairy (2).png myfairy (3).png
^ I was pretty bad at taking photos of my fairy back then, the blue one is quite an interesting pose don't you think? (disclamier: not my fault it looks like that, fairy photos used to glitch really bad, and those two are the only pictures I have of old May L <3.)

2017 was still a bit of May Lovelymist until I lost my name at a FF event, I became a no-namer. That place in time was kinda depressing but in a way I was trying to find myself? ANYWAY, I had fun being a no name, it had its benefits.
This was my fairy as a no name, more photos than before here:
myfairy (4).png myfairy (5).png myfairy (6).png myfairy (7).png myfairy (10).png myfairy (13).png myfairy (14).png
^Basically the mid length curly hair period. I eventually became known as Nilla during this no name period. History of my name: (pretty short) a old friend of mine used to nickname me "Vanilla" then another friend started calling me "Nilla" off of that.

How do I look like now? Well, basically an extension of no-namer me: (if you ever see me in the game, don't be afraid to say hi!)
myfairy (23).png myfairy (25).png
^^^ Well, that's been my journey so far. Who knows what's in for store for 2019?

Comments

Woah! What a journey! Can't wait to fly with you this year & see how else you might change! ♪  Post time 2019-1-1 23:06
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2019-1-2 02:30:18 | All posts

| Boi I am kinda late to the bandwagon hahaha
| I actually had many more that I saved but it's not easy looking through over 300 fairy files ;;w;;
| Here's to a more colorful 2019! .... Not. )) //jk

Comments

Woah! You totally blossomed into a totally new fairy! You were so lucky to look gorgeous throughout :') I can't wait to see what 2019 has in store! ♪  Post time 2019-1-2 16:28
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

stan mew

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2019-1-2 22:46:28 | All posts
Edited by louiselouisa at 2019-1-2 08:48 PM

my fairy has changed a lot since i joined in may 2017 lol
it was super fun going back and looking at old photos! : )
here's what my fairy looked like when i first joined!

i changed what she looked like a lot over the summer of 2017:

but less in fall / winter 2017:

2018 saw a few more changes:

and here's what she looks like now!

thanks for reading my long post lol, i can't wait to see what 2019 has in store : )

Comments

Woah! Compared to your first day, you truly blossomed like a butterfly. Who knows what 2019 will bring? ♪  Post time 2019-1-4 00:07
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2019-1-3 11:20:43 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2019-1-3 10:32 AM

When I first got here we had glitches when we saved our image. This is me when I first got here.

Then I went through the two pig tails stage

Then the outfit I decided to never change.

Comments

Wow! You looked totally gorgeous throughout! I think I've found my signature look too. It's truly wonderful finding who you are~ ♥  Post time 2019-1-4 00:04
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2019-1-5 06:27:41 | All posts
hope i'm not too late!! this is my fairy's glow up

this is me now, kind of the same as when i first joined fairyabc

this is me now, kind of the same as when i first joined fairyabc

this is when i first started fairyabc hehe

this is when i first started fairyabc hehe

this is when the og pixie hollow was about to be shut down

this is when the og pixie hollow was about to be shut down
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 14:13 , Processed in 0.245260 second(s), 182 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc