Alex & Jessamine Thunderstorm

Lock [Copy link]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

new arrival

Credits
Post time 2018-12-21 17:07:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Alex reported my friends Melody and Walnut and I think it's completely unfair that they got banned when he didn't because he started the argument, when Melody and Walnut were only being friendly but he began isnsulting them by calling them "10 year olds" for no reason. Melody and Walnut tried to avoid him, but he kept harassing them in the world chat telling them to come to Dewdrop Vale to argue with him even more, provoking them. He used the term "lmao", which is considered using profanity, him and Jessamine Thunderstorm were bullying Melody and Walnut for using improper grammar, and he admitted that he is a troll.
screen shot 6.png
screen shot 5.png
Screen Shot 4.png
screen shot 3.png
screen shot 2.png
screen shot 1.png
My relations105

Threads

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jas ♠

Credits

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

Lv 3

Post time 2018-12-21 18:30:06 | Show all posts
Edited by Jasper at 2018-12-21 08:05 PM

Regardless of who started what, the ban on your friends was completely fair.
As I've said time and time again, I am completely willing to give second chances to new members who made an honest mistake. Repeatedly cursing is trolling, and I can assure you that none of the staff has the time nor the energy to keep giving trolls free passes.

The only report-able thing I see here is a condescending remark and use of the word "lmao", which Alex has received an informal warning for.

Small update, just noticed you arrived a whole day after this incident took place. We call that ban hopping.

Comments

Jasper is Correct. We have no time for Trolls. So, if you curse, spam, harass, etc in the game and/or Ban Hop, your account/s will be Permanently Banned.  Post time 2018-12-22 12:35
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2019-8-20 16:19

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list