Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
View: 387|Reply: 1

Amethyst B..?

Lock [Copy link]
Guest  Post time 2018-12-11 23:12:28 |Read mode
Edited by Jasper at 2018-12-11 10:54 PM

Im new in the forum i've been playing the game a few days.

As im new i didn't know how to use the report images, i have no photos.

The reported user name was amethyst b...something butterfly?butterbee?, i dont remember his second name.

We started talking with jokes, like i love you. Then that user was insulting to me saying things like "Eat my arse", i was thinking he/she was joking.

Then she asked how old i am, and i said im - years old, and she said she is -, and then, she asked me "in love the numbers how old you are dont matter right?" i said (jokingly) no.

And she said in shout in capital letters  "FBI IS UP.."" "MY DAD IS HERE". threatening me, i exit the game immediately.

Please i need help. I dont have proof or evidence but the next time, if is see her i'll report and have pictures. I need help, i'm scared. What i can do?I don't want to be banned.

My relations105

Threads

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jas ♠

Credits

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

Lv 3

Post time 2018-12-12 00:41:27 | Show all posts
You're not going to get banned as long as you follow the rules. However I would not suggest telling your age to strangers online.

In order to take action against a player we will need full meadow screenshots with chatlog of the offense, and the Unique ID or UID of the player. You can find it either in the chatlog next to their name, or on their profile when you click on them. Anyone could name themselves Amethyst B, the UID allows staff to pin down the right player.

To take a screenshot on Windows is Windows button + PrntScr. When you are writing a thread you can either upload an image directly from your files or share a link from an image hostibe website such as imgur, by using the image icon on the bar across the top of the text box.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2019-8-20 17:22

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list