Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-11-18 19:44:59 | All posts |Dock
Thread Header.png

Heyo fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! A big thank you to everyone who came to Fashion Contest Friday! I'm so sorry I poofed before we could do the speedround. Unfortunately my area of the mainland was hit with an ice/snow storm and power/wi-fi has been going on and off for the past couple days. The internet gave out mid-FCF for me and as such I was kicked out of the game and couldn't get back in. I'm sorry for the rather underwhelming endnote before a week off but I hope you all have a flaptastic Thanksgiving and I look forward to having a (crossed-fingers) glitch free return to FCF on the 30th. There were many contestants & observers and I may not have gotten screenshots of everyone. If I missed anyone, or accidentally included an observer in the participant list, I apologize. Also please feel free to reply to this thread if you were a contestant so everyone can give you a round of applause for your fashionable talents! The entries are listed below (The participant photos are not listed in any particular order. Everyone does amazing, there are no losers)

Round 1
Theme: Black Friday
Judge: Abigail Flickerfly
R1a.jpg R1b.jpg R1c.jpg

Round 2
Theme: Thanksgiving
Judge: Abigail Flickerfly
R2a.jpg R2b.jpg R2c.jpg

Round 3
Theme: Prom
Judge: Sarah
R3a.jpg R3b.jpg R3c.jpg

Round 5 (Couldn't make FCF but would still like to participate?  Make an outfit for one of this week's themes and PM it to me! Click here for more details)
(Open themes for next week's recap thread Round 5 entries are: 1) Black Friday, 2) Thanksgiving, 3) Prom. Submission period for these themes ends next Friday @ 8:00pm EST)

General Screenshots:
Juno - Alex from Target...
GS1.jpg
...or Jake from State Farm?
GS2.jpg

It was Pie's arrival day!!!
GS3.jpg

For the Black Friday round we had both a Target & Walmart employee. Tensions rose; prices were lowered, layaways completed, purchases double bagged...
GS4.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
GS5.jpg

First to theater when the server opened! (For any hopeful future winners, I will start the server around 7:50pm EST)
Speed - I am speed.jpg
My HM this week goes to Rosemary for her flaptastic Thanksgiving outfit. Rosemary I absolutely loved your concept for this round : D Rosemary dressed up as the true heart of many Thanksgivings - the amazing mothers who prepare the meals and share so much love year-round & especially put a lot of hard work in around the holidays to show it. I know not everyone comes from situations where your mother will be pulling a turkey out of the oven for dinner on Thursday but be sure to give whoever you may be blessed to share the holiday with a huge hug and remind them how thankful you are to have them. And if you are blessed to be able and help your mom stir some mashed potatoes for your special holiday meal, volunteer to help make the cranberry sauce and set the table because she is a treasure <3  A very happy Thanksgiving to all who will be celebrating it this week!
Host HM.jpg

A big shoutout to our flaptastic judges!
Judging Panel.jpg

Thank you to all the fairies who participated!!!!<3 Thank you for your time and enthusiasm! Reminder - there will be no FCF next Friday because of the Thanksgiving holiday. A cancellation reminder thread will be posted later this week. FCF will return as normal on the 30th.

Helpful Links:
FCF details & rules thread
FCF recap thread collection
Fabc calendar with all upcoming events

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
Post time 2018-11-19 14:21:23 | All posts
Sorry you had technical difficulties this FCF, it was a fun event regardless. Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-11-19 17:48:09 | All posts
I loved the themes for this FCF, except maybe Black Friday, since I had no idea what to do, xD.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Abi!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 05:07 , Processed in 0.131606 second(s), 80 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc