Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2018-11-13 05:27:35 | All posts |Dock
Edited by CatMistt at 2018-11-13 08:45 AM

So the problem with the said "White Glitch" has been addressed so many times,
many (if not for most), the solution would be the said thread on "Web Gl enabling"

BUT sadly, it does not work for some.
After several trial and errors I have used both Mozilla and Chrome,

for the past weeks. I have tried using Computers,Laptops and even attempted tablets (i know hahauhu)
Assuming that WebGl is turned on:
mine does work for FEW clothes but not the hair, skin, wings and so on (most especially in 2.0 where i can't see my fairy's body
I have tried using my PC, a PC from an internet cafes and my friends' laptops.
It works in Laptops but not for Computers.

Is this the case in yours too? Please help, or give me your kind feedbacks.
Thankies, Have a great Tuesday~

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Tech-Talent Fairy ~

Credits

pluggerministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-11-16 17:36:34 | All posts
Edited by Twili~ at 2018-11-16 01:38 PM

AS THIS IS A TECH ISSUE AND MAY BE IN NEED OF TROUBLESHOOTING, I ASK THE MODS:
PLEASE DON'T MARK THE QUESTION AS RESOLVED AND CLOSE IT!!! LET THEM RESPOND TO ME PLEASE!!!

WebGL is a HARDWARE as well as a software thing, so you're going to find it works on newer computers rather than older ones. Computers with Intel integrated graphics usually have a hard time with WebGL, but as it's moving into a standard, most newer cards support it.

You mentioned that you were trying PCs from internet cafes, these are usually running XP and are super outdated (unless you find a rare new one) so it's unlikely that they'd work anyways.

According to MDN developers "Support for WebGL is present in Firefox 4+, Google Chrome 9+, Opera 12+, Safari 5.1+, Internet Explorer 11+, and Microsoft Edge build 10240+; however, the user's device must also have hardware that supports these features" (Source: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/WebGL_API)

The easiest way to see if you have WebGL at all, is to go to the official site https://get.webgl.org/
You should see a spinning cube, if you don't the first thing to do is UPDATE YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVERS!

To update your graphics drivers, first find the maker of your computer (Is it Dell, HP, Toshiba etc.) and google something like "Dell driver downloads" (replacing Dell with your computer's maker obviously). Make sure to go to the official website. Don't use other so called "easy drivers" sites.

The site will probably ask you for something like a service tag, or it will ask you to enter the specific model of computer that you have. You can usually find instructions to find these on the website.

Look through the driver list that appears (and maybe even narrow the filter down to graphics drivers) and download and install the most recent one for the operating system that you own (if you have Win 7 get the newest one for Win 7 etc.).

Once this is done RESTART YOUR COMPUTER (please please, so many people forget to do this) and then return to https://get.webgl.org/

If the cube still doesn't spin, you can (on a windows pc) push windows key + r at the same time and type in "dxdiag" without quotes, click on Display (or Display1) and write down the name of the graphics card you have (Should be under "Name: ", for example, mine says "Name: Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics") and then google "Does <name of card> support WebGL?" replacing the entirety of <name of card> with the name of your card.
You might be able to find some websites that can help you!

Sorry if this doesn't fix it, I've moved on from this site and very rarely come back here. I saw your message and the fact that no one seemed to be able to help so I decided to log on and see if I could share my expertise.

If you have further questions, you can feel free to respond. I'll make sure to check back.

Have a good day! ~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Like what I do? Give me a huggle: http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Twili
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-11-13 05:34:17 | All posts
Edited by CatMistt at 2018-11-13 04:39 AM

up up up uppies
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-11-18 02:44:51 | All posts
Twili~ replied at 2018-11-16 04:36 PM
AS THIS IS A TECH ISSUE AND MAY BE IN NEED OF TROUBLESHOOTING, I ASK THE MODS:
PLEASE DON'T MARK THE ...

THANK YOU SO MUCH. WILL DO

Comments

Did it work?  Post time 2018-11-20 22:38
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-11-21 07:55:52 | All posts
CatMistt replied at 2018-11-18 01:44 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH. WILL DO

well, my cube was spinning and i tried searching for the core drivers. but end up with the same outcome

Comments

Browsers are dumb in the sense that they'll save the broken version of the game in order to load it faster  Post time 2018-11-21 14:58
Can you clear your internet cache and try again?  Post time 2018-11-21 14:57
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 11:49 , Processed in 0.132379 second(s), 89 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc