6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-18 20:56:12 | All posts |Dock
I looked and searched so if this has already been asked, I'm sorry.... How exactly do we collect the buddy rewards? I've watched my Never Silver and Contribution but nothing has changed. And what is a Trigger rate? Is that how many interact with my post?
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-19 00:04:04 | All posts
I may be wrong but as far as I've observed the trigger rate represents how often your buddy reward will be activated when you perform the action with reward potential. You are alerted that you have received the additional buddy reward after completing an action in the orange reward notification box. (This is the rectangle that appears to let you know what rewards you have received for your "daily login," "commenting on a page," etc.) So because your buddy gives you post rewards, keep an eye on the orange box when it appears after you post a thread, when you receive a buddy reward the orange box will be longer and there's some kind of wording along the lines of "additional buddy reward" with a + and the # of rewards you've earned - in your case Never Silver. The trigger rate (again from my observations) has to do with how often the buddy reward will be triggered after you complete an action. So your buddy's trigger rate is 20%, this means if you post 10 times, you will get an additional buddy reward 2 of those 10 times. I may be wrong but I think the buddy rewards can only be triggered if your post doesn't need to be moderated. I hope this helps a little!

Comments

Thank you! I tried to figure it out but couldn't.  Post time 2018-9-19 16:46
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-9-19 01:22:59 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-9-19 04:00 PM

You can also have multiple buddies checked at the same time. Then you have a better chance of getting a reward each time you post something.

Comments

I knew that. Thank you! ;)  Post time 2018-9-19 16:47
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 10:18 , Processed in 0.132697 second(s), 77 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc