2k+

Credits

Talent Master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2018-9-8 23:31:28 | All posts |Dock
Edited by DelicateDeer at 2018-9-8 10:48 PM
Hey there Fairies and Sparrowmen!

I was very upset over the fact I couldn't make it to the August/September Arrival Party today, I really wanted to be able to celebrate some fairies' arrival days while celebrating my own actual birthday! However, right when the party was going on, I just so happened to be blowing out my own candles and eating my own cake... By the time I was done, the party was all over!

This community, however, is so loving and caring that even though I've only been here since this July, everyone welcomed me with a "Happy birthday!" Even though I didn't have a ridiculously huge birthday bash, my fairy friend are what truly made today a Silly Sweet 16!

birthdaze.png

Even though I've only been here for two months (Tomorrow, September 9th, officially makes AnaFox two months old!) the FABC community already feels like family to me. Every day you all make me wish that I'd found out about this place sooner & sooner!

In such a small amount of time, we've already been through so many ups and downs. I still remember the anxious wait for 2.0, and then all of the excitement of its opening night... everything has been such a blur! I managed to write my own poem for the first time in forever, win the CoverFairy contest, get casted in Flitterella, & meet all sorts of Famous Fairies I never got to meet in the original Pixie Hollow! Gosh, so much has happened already, I can't imagine how wild this next year is going to be!

This is just a sort of shoutout to everyone in this community whose ever welcomed me into a conversation, who taught me all the tips and tricks of flying around here, and made FairyABC, a place I thought I'd visit for 5 minutes just for pure nostalgia & then abandon, into a place I can't imagine leaving!

For all the challenges, contests, & chats that kept me flying back online every day. For all the fairies whose creativity, helping hands, and hearts of gold that continue to inspire me even when I'm on the Mainland. For everyone who helped me when I felt scared to even come online again, who had my back while I struggled. For everyone whose bravery to share their ideas inspired me to share my own.

To all of the pixies that had part in making me feel like I've been here forever even though it's been a mere two months, this is for you.

There is so much love and creativity thriving in this community, and even when we experience a bit of a struggle, we just let it roll off of our wings and keep flying onward. It's stunning, really. I've been in small fandoms before, but the FairyABC community is different. It this sort of magic to it unlike any other... and I don't even mean that as a fairy pun!

Thank you all for being the sweetener to my Sweet 16 ♪♫

Extra Pixie Dust goes to whoever got that Ariana Grande reference at the last second!
My relations7

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

You Never Walk Alone.

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-9 00:42:36 | All posts
i love you so much anafox~
i'm so happy you had a great 16th birthday!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Fizzers

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-9 01:54:10 | All posts
Sending muchmuch love to Anafox! She is awesome!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-9-9 02:24:06 | All posts
Happy Birthday and cute cupcakes.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-9 06:22:54 | All posts
Aw, Ana you're being absolutely the best! You've deserved every ounce of good and warmth this community has to offer because you keep offering us the same day in and day out. I've only known you for a short while but we've become so close and I can't imagine not having an AnaFox in here to say hi to daily ( nor in our special little den).
So, thank you for always flying in and out and making us laugh so hard we almost fall over.
Again, happy Silly Sweet 16 girl!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

“Hey, you spiky, aloe vera bas

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-9 08:10:17 | All posts
Anafox, you are truly remarkable, I'm so grateful you joined this community and being able to call you my friend! ily and I hope you had a fantastic 16th Birthday!! <333
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-9 12:58:02 | All posts
Happy birthday!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

~ Yahdremro ~

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-9 14:29:27 | All posts
This is so pure
Happy birthday!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

T w i l a~

Credits
Post time 2018-9-9 15:11:38 | All posts
You're so welcome, Anafox! We love you, and hope you enjoyed your Sweet 16!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-9 17:08:29 | All posts
Happy Sweet 16 Anafox! Hope u had a good b-day!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 11:57 , Processed in 0.200595 second(s), 171 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc