CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1684|Reply: 5

[Default] Autumn Memories Challenge! (My Memory)

[Copy url]
My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2018-9-2 19:48:57 | All posts |Dock
Edited by DelicateDeer at 2018-9-2 06:48 PM

Autumn Memories.png
Hello everyone!

So once I saw Snowflake Neverlily's challenge, there was NO WAY I could turn it down! After all, it's finally September! Not only is September the birth of autumn, but it is also my birthmonth! (It's on the 8th, if you were curious) I remember getting the Tinkerbell & The Lost Treasure video game on the Christmas of 2009 and LOVING IT because I got to experience Autumn Revelry as Tink! All of my fairies call Autumn Forest home, and so how could I not do this challenge? If you want to view the challenge for yourself, click here!

Unfortunatly, I never got to be a member on the original Pixie Hollow. However, my favorite memory just has to be when I told one of my friends that my birthday was that day, and she ended up surprising me with a party invite! I swear, I wish I remembered more about my PH experience, I can't recall her name... Her name was Isabelle something, and she loved to wear this one blue feathery dress. Then again, I can't even remember my fairy's name at the time! I used to always remake my fairies so I could go through each & every talent's experience! My favorites were Tinker, Animal, and Water.
Since parties were my favorite part of Pixie Hollow (that's where we met!) I had an absolute blast. It was a simple Banner party, but we had lots of fun, and played Simone Says + Pass the Popcorn over & over! Don't you guys just miss parties? ♥

Shoutout to Snowflake Neverlily (Fuffeedoo1) for creating this challenge. Hopefully you liked the banner I made! I'd love if other people did this too, it'd be so cool to see everyone else's favorite autumn-themed memories!

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-2 19:55:32 | All posts
I miss PH so much! I love FABC but I've been with PH longer than FABC. I have got to say, they both beat each other in different categories. I love that FABC has the forum and buddies but I gotta love that PH had animals and tasks! Anywayyy, great forum! (ok how do u format it cuz dude it looks so professional)

Love,
Harmony
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-9-2 20:23:35 | All posts
I love this banner! Thanks for supporting my challenge. I ALSO got the Lost Treasure DS game on the Christmas of 2009!
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-9-2 20:53:30 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-9-3 12:39 AM

I love this idea. The Autumn Revelry was the greatest. I would love to see the blue pixie dust in the Hollow again. I have so many wonderful memories of Autumn in Pixie Hollow and last year's Halloween in Fabc. Nice Thread!!!! Oh yeah I still have my Tinker Bell DS games. I never throw DS games away.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

~ Yahdremro ~

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-3 00:08:28 | All posts
That banner is so pretty!
I got the The Lost Treasure DS game back in 2009 as well! I remember absolutely loving it.
I wish I could remember more of my own experiences in PH. I know I loved playing it way back when but that's about it  
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations7

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

You Never Walk Alone.

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-3 00:13:57 | All posts
wow this is amazing anafox!! i too loved the lost treasure on the ds!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 09:57 , Processed in 0.180216 second(s), 120 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc