Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-1 04:12:35 | All posts |Dock
1.jpg

Wow that was a crazy busy August! Thank you so much to everyone who came to all the Talent Month parties, thank you to the members of the PPR who helped put Talent Month together again this year, a special thank you to Karma, Nilla, Lorella, & Junowithout whom Talent Month would not have been possible, thank you to the famous fairies who came to the parties, thank you to the staff who had to moderate all those long threads, thank you to everyone for letting me clog up the forum with all those detail & picture threads for all the events, and thank you to the fairies & sparrowmen of Pixie Hollow for your talents, thank you, thank you, thank you <3

And now without further ado, a picture recap of the Talent Ball : )

22.jpg

We started off the evening in Pixie town because of the gorgeous vibrant backdrop that paid tribute to many aspects of the talents. Our 1st game was a variation of the "Guess who/what" game we played at a couple of the talent parties. People took turns describing talents for people to guess.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

We had a number of FFs show up throughout the evening - even Queen Clarion!

5.jpg

6.jpg

Next, the amazing Juno led us on a scavenger hunt to help all 18 1.0 & 2.0 talents find items they had lost! We finished the hunt in the Fairy Coliseum where the sewing talents had misplaced some thread.

7.jpg

The Coliseum seemed the perfect place to have a Talent Show! People took turns describing the inspiration behind their individual talent-themed outfits and/or telling a story about their talent!

8.jpg

9.jpg

Juno showed off her comedic side & tricked us into a scream-fest in the chat ;D

10.jpg

Pine told us the amazing story of how he acquired his hat while people threw different flavored pies around him xD

11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

After the Talent Show, we flew back to Pixie town because of its artful background for the much-anticipated announcement of the Art Fest Winners announced by Bess!!!!

14.jpg

15.jpg

Art Fest Winner list:
Unique Entry Winners:
1. Donner Parsleyhill (WingsFlying on forums)
2. Nightfall Fields (Nighty on forums)
Writing Category Winners:
1. Juni (PrincessKawaii on forums)
2. Jas (Jasper on forums)
Drawing Category Winners:
1. Juno (juno30 on forums)
2. Quinn/Pine (ROSEOAK on forums)

16.jpg

It was 10pm EDT at this point (event end time) but we zipped over to the Pixie Dust Tree to take some pictures in our arrival day outfits to commemorate the moment we officially discovered our talents : )

18.jpg

19.jpg

After this, a few of us stayed for an afterparty where we exchanged stories, outfit inspirations, and cake around the campfire

20.jpg

21.jpg

Thank you again to everyone who made Talent Month possible, both in planning and attending the events! I hope everyone had fun & I wasn't too bossy D: PPR frequent events will now be returning to normal, FCF returns this Friday on the 7th with a 1-year anniversary party! Detail thread coming sometime this week. I hope to fly with you all again soon! <3

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-9-1 12:41:19 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Typewriter Fairy

Credits
Post time 2018-9-1 05:50:37 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

~ Yahdremro ~

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-1 06:48:29 | All posts
I had a lot of fun at this event! What an amazing time for me to enter the community here.
The talent show was such a good idea! It seemed like everyone love sharing something about themselves or their outfit~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Fizzers

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-1 07:05:40 | All posts
Yeek! Talent ball was amazing! Hope to see one next year!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-9-1 08:46:22 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-9-1 11:26 AM

I love Tabby, Sweet Pea and Bess so much. I was about to give them all bear hugs. If Kit was there I would have totally freaked. Congrats to everyone who won. The Ball was great especially with Never Council showing up.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-9-1 08:52:20 | All posts
| These balls were amazing!!! Thank you to the famous fairies, Juno and to YOU Abi for making this last ball memorable.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-1 08:54:53 | All posts
You're welcome for the appearances of Tabby, Sweet Pea and Silvermist - I'll - ahem - they'll try to attend parties more often! And yay congratulations to all the winners ( including myself) and of course congratulations to the PPR members who made all this possible, you guys are seriously amazing, I was mind-blown last night ( because of how awesome you were, but also probably because it was almost 3am for me when I was leaving ya'll rip)!

Hope to see more events like this throughout the rest of the year,

Again a job splashtastically done
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-1 09:13:49 | All posts
fun fun fun! i am sooo glad I didnt forget about this! I would have seriously regretted it if i didnt attend! cant wait for next year!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

“Hey, you spiky, aloe vera bas

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-1 09:53:16 | All posts
Ah, Abi thank you soooo much for all the amazing talent events! We all had such a marvelous time this month and I couldn't have asked it to be better! THANK YOUUUUU <3333
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Bumble

Credits
Post time 2018-9-1 10:08:18 | All posts
Aw, that looked like so much fun! Too bad I didn't attend... but I'll just say thanks anyways, because without you or these amazing party planners, we wouldn't have amazing events like the Talent Ball! I look forward to attending next year's Talent Ball, if there is one that is.
Bumblebutton
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 21:54 , Processed in 0.294118 second(s), 189 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc