Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Fizzers

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-28 06:26:37 | All posts |Dock
Hey fairies! I just wanted to ask if you guys know what the fcf is.. :? And also, I really wanted to throw a bunch of parties but.. Looks like this month is also quite hard for me to squeeze in a party. It may not seem like that to you guys but.. Time zones really do get in the way. I really wanted to throw the sushi party and other parties that sound super fun! I really hope I can squeeze some things in
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-28 07:48:42 | All posts
FCF [Fashion Contest Friday" is a weekly event hosted by Abigail Flickerfly or Blue_Hiraeth on the forums. It happens on Fridays at 8pm est, but is cancelled for this month to make way for the talent month parties.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Fizzers

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-8-28 08:42:33 | All posts
Jasper replied at 2018-8-28 08:48 PM
FCF [Fashion Contest Friday" is a weekly event hosted by Abigail Flickerfly or Blue_Hiraeth on the f ...

aha! Tysm for informing me! So does thats mean its going to happen on september
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userwarmheartedspecial honorary modminister

Post time 2018-8-28 09:16:34 | All posts
Fizzy replied at 2018-8-28 04:42 AM
aha! Tysm for informing me! So does thats mean its going to happen on september

I think so.
Paprika Bumblewhisk, Rye Bumblewhisk, Donner Parsleyhill
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Fizzers

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-8-28 09:17:03 | All posts

aha! tysm as well!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-28 11:18:07 | All posts
What Jasper said above ^
Here's an example of it: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5124
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-8-28 11:19:50 | All posts
Nighty replied at 2018-8-28 11:18 PM
What Jasper said above ^
Here's an example of it: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread& ...

| And also the recap threads to see what it's like: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.ph ... tid=6835&ctid=2

Comments

Thanks for adding more information ^-^   Post time 2018-8-28 12:29
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-28 12:39:03 | All posts
Hi Bonnie! Yes like everyone said ^ FCF is "Fashion Contest Friday" and is normally every Friday from 8-10pm EDT. We will be starting FCF back up the 1st Friday of September (the 7th) with a 1 year anniversary "special edition" FCF. See this thread for a preview of how the special edition version will work (http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6111) This thread has a thorough explanation of all the details & rules for FCF. Please don't be overwhelmed by its length haha, I just wanted to be thorough for people with questions about the event (http://www.fairyabc.com/thread/6053/1/1.html)

As far as planning events go, a good idea before planning an event is to check the calendar (https://pixiecalendarevents.weebly.com/) and see what's going on. August kind of got overwhelmed with events and, while all events are flaptastic, it has kind of turned into too much of a good thing. On normal months 1-2 events per week is a better flow to stick to. When it starts to get much more than that people can't come to all of them and it gets rather overwhelming. Of course it is up to you, and I'm sure any event ideas you have are amazing and I can't wait to attend one, but I would personally suggest you consider waiting until September to plan one as Talent Month is wrapping up with 2 events this week & trying to squish an event in between on the 29th or 30th will probably not draw the crowd that your event would deserve. You'd most likely have a better turnout both number-wise and enthusiasm-wise if you plan an event for a day in September, make an event announcement thread about a week before the event, and then post a small reminder thread 1-2 days before the day of.

Good luck on planning some flaptastic events for us all to enjoy in the Hollow! (Just a tip - the most available time for a lot of people is 8-10pm EDT-ish. However we do have a group of EU fairies who really don't get events catered to their timezones so depending on your timezone you might find you can offer events at times some of the normal party-planners aren't able to.) Fly with you later!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-8-28 12:39:52 | All posts
I believe FCF is starting back in September. September 7th I think?
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 19:19 , Processed in 0.452963 second(s), 148 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc