Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2018-8-24 23:20:00 | All posts |Dock
Edited by juno30 at 2018-8-25 19:00

frostsymbol.png
frosttitle.png

Heyo, pixies and sparrowmen! Thank you very much to those who attended the Frost Talent Feast the other night! Instead of Abigail Flickerfly, I'll be posting the picture/recap thread for this event. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous in the frosty colors! We had some server troubles, but in the end, everything worked out and it was a wonderful time! I hope everyone enjoyed the games, particularly the big Scavenger Hunt, which will be shown later in the thread. Thank you to those who stayed for the duration of the whole ball, or even popped in for just a moment. We hope everyone had a fun experience! Many photos were taken last night, so I'm excited to share!

The evening began with some chat before the clock struck 8:00 pm, and we had a fun time talking and socializing! We snuck quite a few puns into the conversations here and there. (;

1.png

2.png

Once the festivities began, I decided to kick off the event with an energizing game to get everyone hyped! We temporarily moved to Snowcap Glade, and Freeze Tag was a game with way too good of a punny name to not pass up on. However, I will admit, it was very tricky to try and get photos of everyone flying all over the place!

3.png

4.png

5.png

After Freeze Tag ended, we began an extremely fun part of the night- ice skating! We asked all of our partygoers to arrive in ice skates, and it definitely did not disappoint. Although there were just a couple accidents-

6.png

7.png

But eventually, everyone got the hang of it!

8.png

Once we made our way back to Chilly Falls, we had a bit of fun with Silly Sweets :')

9.png
^Credits to Anastasia Foxheart^
10.png

Our next game was Telephone, which took a little longer but the results were worth it!
Original Phrase- "Frosty Snowing Feasts are Fabulous."
Final Phrase- "You look just like a Frost Fairy, bloody eh?"

22.png

21.png
^Credits to Donner Parsleyhill^

When Telephone ended, we hung out a bit and waited for the surprise game to begin- just in time, Periwinkle arrived!

13.png
^Credits to Anastasia Foxheart^

24.png ^Credits to Donner Parsleyhill^

14.png

The Frost Talent Scavenger Hunt was a game dedicated to helping Periwinkle find supplies she needed to prepare for Winter! (Although the Mainland is transitioning into Autumn, a certain Frost fairy is preparing early for her season!) The game consisted of 10 rounds, each round announcing what item Peri needed for her journeys. Unfortunately, I didn't get many screenshots of this game, as it's very in-the-moment and required lots of attention. However, the partygoers enjoyed the game, and Peri certainly appreciated all of the help she received from the fairies!

25.png

27.png
^Credits to Donner Parsleyhill^

We ended the night by announcing our "Best Dressed" Winners- congratulations to these 3 lovely fairies!

16.png 16.jpg 17.png

26.png

The next Talent Month party coming up is the Tinker Talent Tea on August 28th!
tinkersymbol.png
tinkertitle.png

Talent Month Links:

OG Announcement Thread with full Talent Month details
Talent Month Art Fest detail thread
All threads related to Talent Month will be added to THIS COLLECTION- if you subscribe, you should be notified whenever a thread is added, if you want to make sure you don't miss any Talent Month info!

My relations5

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-25 11:10:34 | All posts
awww man! i missed this!! that looked so fun though, and im glad y'all had fun
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations33

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

give em the ol' razzle dazzle

Credits

Guardiansminister

<
Post time 2018-8-25 11:47:11 | All posts
tfw me and anafox's fairies have the same pose

Comments

Where is your name Ana? I knew it was you (middle) fairy.   Post time 2018-8-25 17:30
t-posing whomst? i only Anastasia-Pose to assert dominance  Post time 2018-8-25 12:03
♥♥ ♥♥
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2018-8-25 12:10:32 | All posts
This party was so much fun, Juno! Even though I hate walking through slush to school during winter months, this whole party had me wishing for a white christmas! The snow effect was so magical, and Chilly Falls was the perfect meadow to hold the party in!

It was super fun- especially when I managed to find that teeny tiny green ornament in Evergreen Overlook! That meadow is so pretty, I wish we spent some time in there. I loved seeing the snow against the dark green of the tree. . .

Let it snow!.png

Thank you so much for hosting! It was an honor being chosen as one of the best dressed there!

Comments

it took me a hot minute to understand what your comment on my reply meant  Post time 2018-8-25 14:28
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-25 12:32:15 | All posts
This thread is frostastic!!! <333 Tysm for an absolutely amazing evening Juno; building snowmen, perfect puns, ice skating together, & the scavenger hunt <333 I can't wait to fly with everyone again soon for the Tinker Talent Tea! #TripleABatteryPowerForever ;D
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-8-25 14:02:25 | All posts
I was busy at the time and was not able to go, but it looked like a lot of fun! Hope I can attend the Tinker Talent Tea!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

❁❤✫♫

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-25 14:42:33 | All posts
I came very late, but it was okay. Great pictures!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-8-25 17:29:35 | All posts
It was a blast Juno!~
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-8-25 22:47:42 | All posts
Great frosty outfits.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-27 19:14:07 | All posts
Ahhh this was so much fun!
Thanks for taking hosting this awesome ball Juno
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 18:06 , Processed in 0.297653 second(s), 178 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc