1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Honesty takes bravery.

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-8 18:46:36 | All posts |Dock
Edited by GoldenFlower at 2018-8-8 18:20

Hey everyrone! A few people already know about this, but I am starting a Fashion Catalog. An issue of it will come out once or twice a season. I am currently working on the Fall/Autumn catalog.
    I want to inform you about Fashion Shoutouts. It is where I see someones outfit I like that represents the current season, and then insert it in the catalog. If you would like to submit a Fashion Shoutout, you have to wait untila I post the thread called "Fashion Shoutouts". I have already chosen 2 shoutouts (you will see them when the catalog comes out). I am thinking of having up to 3 or 4 shoutouts each issue, depending on the people who submit an outfit.

There will be one page included with outfit ideas for that season, one or two pages of Fashion Shoutouts, one page explaining how to submit an outfot for the Fashion Shoutouts, and another page or two with screenshots of people dressed for the season in the setting of that season.

I am now going to explain that page. Season Screenshots. I will be posting a date below, on a day that I will be getting screenshots. You have to dress in season attire (Fall/Autumn for thi issue), and be there at the time I post, ready for some fun screenshots.

The idea for this came from me wanting to do some kind of monthly event, that I haven't seen anyone do yet. I know some people have done things like it, but not necessarily the same thing. It also came from me seeing the CopperPuff Magazine, and most of the credits go to Tomatosoup. The other credits go to the people that came up with the idea to start a Project Runway event.

Thank you for reading if you got this far! The screenshot event will be tomorrow at 5 pm ET at the Lily Reef server. Hopefully I can make the server. I hope ya'll can make it!

-Isabelle Flutterwings

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-8 18:58:15 | All posts
Oh, I won't be able to make it! Have so much fun everyone!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-8-8 20:28:03 | All posts
I won't be able to make it. Have fun everyone!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-8-8 20:51:54 | All posts
Aww, I won't be able to make it either! This sounds great, though! Please let me know when the shout-out thread is up!

Comments

I sure will. You can always post a screenshot to one of the threads about the catalog.  Post time 2018-8-8 22:18
ViolinistGirl     Melody Sweetdrop
You are loved more than you will ever know! By God, and by me.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-8 20:59:40 | All posts
Maybe I can make it!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-8-11 00:13:34 | All posts
ViolinistGirl replied at 2018-8-8 18:51
Aww, I won't be able to make it either! This sounds great, though! Please let me know when the shout ...

Thanks!
ViolinistGirl     Melody Sweetdrop
You are loved more than you will ever know! By God, and by me.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-14 14:52:53 | All posts
Hope everyone had fun!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 01:38 , Processed in 0.200801 second(s), 119 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc