CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
12Next
Back New
Read: 2737|Reply: 16

[Story] Unworthy - Choose your path (1 and 2)

[Copy url]
My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-6 21:34:28 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Starreyes at 2018-8-11 10:41

Hey everyone! I thought I'd do something I've never seen here on Fairyabc. I thought I'd do a "choose your path" story. If you don't know what that is, I'll explain. A "choose your path" allows the reader to ultimately pick the path of the character in the story. I will give options and you will vote down below which one you want to happen. I will count up the votes and whichever one got the most voters, is what will happen in the story. Alright, let the story begin! Also, I made up the town the story takes place in!

Unworthy

I live in a small town in Italy called Rompere which is right by Florence. Here, everyone is expected to serve the creator of our town who is presumably called "Regina", meaning queen. Every anno, we are expected to visit her garden and as a town, plant a cypress tree. This is a tradition that we do to bring the citizens of Rompere together.

In Rompere, I live with my madre and padre. My madre is the owner of a shop with the most beautiful flowers in all of Italy. My padre is a messenger of the moderators. Moderators are the people who watch over the citizens of Rompere to make sure they are satisfying the rules Regina placed. Messengers deliver anything that the moderators give them to hand out to citizens such as suspension notices if they aren't following certain rules. I am fourteen years old and live the life of a student.

"Over here Valentina!" my best friend Luca exclaimed. "Velocemente!"

I rush over to Luca where I see an unfamiliar face standing beside him. A girl with ocean blue eyes, hair the color of gold and an ivory complexion.

"Hi, I'm Sienna," she happily says, with perfectly straight, white teeth. "I'm from the U.S. but I'm on break, so I'll be staying here for the summer!"

I look at Luca who's grinning as wide as he did when Italy won the world cup in 2006. He barely understood what was happening but knew that Italy got an award. I, on the other hand, had no understanding of what was going on in my three year old brain. Still, to this day, I remember seeing Luca be the happiest a five year old could ever be.

"Hi," I replied; half-smiling.

"I was just about to show Sienna your mom's flower shop, but since you're here, would you like to?" Luca asks me.

What does Valentina do?

A. Let Luca show Sienna her mom's flower shop

B. Show Sienna her mom's flower shop

C. Show Sienna her mom's flower shop with Luca

My relations2

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-8-6 22:57:51 | All posts
C. Show Sienna her mom's flower shop with Luca.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-8-6 23:40:04 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-7 01:23:51 | All posts
C:Show Sienna her mom's flower shop with Luca.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-8-7 05:08:58 | All posts
I would go with C. A and B situations didn't seem right but all would make great stories.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-8-7 18:32:59 | All posts

Unworthy - Choose your path (2)

Edited by Starreyes at 2018-8-8 20:43

Hi everyone! The majority picked C so this is the result of that choice! Again, vote below what action should happen next in the comments! Ok, enjoy!

Unworthy

"I can show you around!" I exclaim. I get a sour face from Sienna in response so I add,
"Luca, why don't you come along also!"

"If that's fine with-" Luca starts.

"That would be perfect!" Sienna squeals and in return, gets a grin from Luca. "Lead the way Lukie!"

I stare at Sienna with a blank expression but she doesn't notice. Most U.S. tourists that come to Italy are the kindest souls. Sienna, however, is a flirtatious best friend stealer. Also, what kind of nick name is Lukie? No offense to any Lukie's out there, this is just Valentina's point of view. Luca or "Lukie" leads the way to my madre's flower shop. Sienna pays less attention to the shop and more towards Luca.

"Well, here's the shop," Luca says, stopping beside my madre's shop.

Sienna couldn't look less interested but says, "It's cute!"

Suddenly, my cellphone rings. I look down; it's from my padre. "I'll be right back," I say and walk to a nearby store before picking up the phone.

"Hello dolcezza," my padre remarks.

"Hi, is everything okay?" I ask.

"Non esattamente," he replies.

"What happened? Did you get fired?" I rant.

"No dolcezza, I had to deliver Goro a prigione notice."

I freeze. Goro is Luca's father and my second father. He is like a father figure to me when my father is busy with business. "He has to go to jail?" I manage to squeak out.

"I am sorry dolcezza. He was caught attempting to break Regina's statue," my padre shared.

"Goro would never break her statue! He worships Regina ever since Luca was born!" I blurt out. "Who was the witness? Who delcared his sentence? Who padre, who?"

"Calm down, Goro is not being sent to an execution. Since he has been loyal to Romente up until now, he is being sent to the nicest cell there is."

"Papá! I can't believe that you would deliver that to Goro! Did you even think about how Luca would react?" I ask but freeze right after.

How would Luca react?

"I love you, ciao," I say and immediately hang up.

My padre calls again but I decline.

I walk back to the outside of my madre's flower shop where Luca and Sienna are not present. I go inside and still can't find them. I do, however, see my madre helping a customer find violets. I give her a small hug which she returns and continue looking for Luca and Sienna inside the shop. I finally decide to call Luca who picks up on the third ring.

"Hey," he says in an unenthusiastic voice.

"Hey," I reply.

"Did you need anything?" he asks, clearly not understanding why I called.

"Why did you leave the shop? I was only a few minutes," I ask him.

"Oh, Sienna was getting bored so we picked up gelato at Leonardo's," he replies.

"Okay, you seem down," I say.

I hear him mumble a few words and from what I can make out, he tells Sienna that he'll be right back.

"Sienna is saying some pretty nasty things about you," he blurts out. "She just starts saying how you're really annoying and how we should ditch you. She thinks you're boring and you don't deserve me."

Of course she said that.

"I told her that you're cool, we're best friends and that she shouldn't insult you," Luca continues. "She then said okay but began to be super civettuolo. Can you please come so she'll stop?"

"I don't think she'll stop flirting with you when I come, but she'll certainly start making faces at me," I add between giggles. "Hey Luca?"

Luca laughs but then says, "What's up?"

What does Valentina do?

A. Tell Luca that Goro got a prison notice and that her father delivered it to him

B. Tell Luca that Goro got a prison notice but not say who delivered it

C. Not tell Luca that Goro got a prison notice

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations7

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Honesty takes bravery.

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-7 18:45:03 | All posts
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-8 16:19:51 | All posts
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations7

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Honesty takes bravery.

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-8 22:39:32 | All posts

I had to google some of the words, lol.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-8-8 22:53:47 | All posts
GoldenFlower replied at 2018-8-8 21:39

I had to google some of the ...

Haha sorry, I feel like it'd be weird for every Italian word they say to have a definition. Maybe I could do it at the top or something

Comments

That would be cool. I don't mind translating it though.  Post time 2018-8-12 22:22
That would be cool. I don't mind translating it though.  Post time 2018-8-12 22:21
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 08:17 , Processed in 0.279314 second(s), 158 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc