1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Honesty takes bravery.

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-4 19:35:39 | All posts |Dock
Edited by GoldenFlower at 2018-8-4 18:42

Lol I found this site that genorates a bunch of things, so I tried out the Short Story Genorator, and here it is. Lol it is kinda funny how it turned out. I used the pen name, Addison Jacks for this btw. It genorates the name, and the picture, and the auto praise from what you filled out the questions with.
Here is a link to the website: https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/

Kind Lillian Scott
A Short Story by Addison Jacks

[size=21.3333px]  Lillian Scott was thinking about Jason Ivory again. Jason was a brave puppy with rhandsom hair and beautiful hand.
Lillian walked over to the window and reflected on her wonderful surroundings. She had always loved magical Neverland with its mighty, mouldy magic. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel scared.
Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a brave figure of Jason Ivory.
Lillian gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a kind, sassy, coffee drinker with blonde hair and blue eyes hand. Her friends saw her as a scary, silent singer. Once, she had even revived a dying, fairy.
But not even a kind person who had once revived a dying, fairy, was prepared for what Jason had in store today.
The sun shone like flying kitten, making Lillian amazed. Lillian grabbed a lovely wand that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.
As Lillian stepped outside and Jason came closer, she could see the snotty glint in his eye.
Jason gazed with the affection of 7089 loyal barbecued bird. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."
Lillian looked back, even more amazed and still fingering the lovely wand. "Jason, I love you, Lillian Scott! Will you make me the happiest man in the entire world, and spend the rest of your life with me," she replied.
They looked at each other with happy feelings, like two drab, determined dog singing at a very beautiful Starlight Ball, which had country music playing in the background and two special uncles waiting to the beat.
Lillian regarded Jason's rhandsom hair and beautiful hand. "I feel the same way!" revealed Lillian with a delighted grin.
Jason looked nervous, his emotions blushing like a brainy, blushing banana.
Then Jason came inside for a nice cup of coffee.
THE END

Auto Praise for Kind Lillian Scott
"I feel like I know Lillian Scott. In a way, it feels as though I've always known her."
- The Daily Tale
"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."
- Enid Kibbler
"Saying the sun shone like flying kitten is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-5 14:09:42 | All posts
Cool story/excerpt!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-5 14:43:19 | All posts
I kept reading rhandsome in Scobby's voice
Nonetheless, a fluff story is always one worth reading

Comments

Lol that is funny. I guess I typed the r on accident.  Post time 2018-8-5 15:55
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-8-5 15:56:46 | All posts
Cool a plot generator. Your story turned out well.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-5 16:05:37 | All posts
Nighty replied at 2018-8-5 10:43
I kept reading rhandsome in Scobby's voice
Nonetheless, a fluff story is always one worth reading ...

But it's fitting lol
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 05:40 , Processed in 0.143727 second(s), 99 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc