Credits

minister

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

Guardians

Angel

Post time 2018-8-2 02:34:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
18.jpg

Heyo fairies & sparrowmen! A big thank you to everyone who came to the first party of talent month - the Water Talent Wingding. You all looked absolutely splashtastic! We had a few server & meadow glitches but we ♪ just kept swimming ♫ ;D I hope the games were fun, I wanted to come up with a few new ones to try out that were themed for the event. I know there was a bit of a learning process for them though so thank you for listening to all the lengthy explanations and playing them with me! Without further ado, a picture recap of the evening : )

We started off the evening discussing some of our favorite profile talents (I still don't know what an aphid-wrangling talent does) as well as trying to answer the unanswerable question of the universe... were we sitting on a lily pad or a rock?

1.jpg

Next we played the first themed game of the night - Abi didn't come up with an official title for it tongue twister game!!! xD Slightly similar to telephone but without the waiting, someone would post a tongue twister in the world chat and everyone had to type the phrase as quickly as possible without backspacing. Because of the water talent theme we stuck with "w" tongue twisters. Here are a few of the outcomes:

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Next up we played a pixie hollow version of the mainland pool game Sharks and Minnows. Here are some of us minnows waiting along the rock "wall"

10.jpg

Midway through the night we moved to Wonderland to play Finding Nemo - essentially backwards hide-and-seek.

12.jpg

After Finding Nemo we swam back to Waterlilly and found Silvermist waiting for us! The server was so overwhelmed to see her it died of happiness. Luckily Silvermist rejoined us on our new server and we got to play our next game with her. Thank you Sil for making our water talent dreams come true : D

15.jpg

Our final game was a pixie hollow version of the mainland pool favorite Marco Polo

16.jpg

We finished off the evening at Dewdrop Vale and reminisced about playing Bubble Bounce and visiting Silvermist's Grotto

17.jpg

Thank you again to everyone who came to the

14.jpg

The next Talent Month party coming up is the Light Talent Luau on August 6th! Detail thread coming soon so keep your eyes peeled! A little birdie told me Iridessa has been seen planning details for the party

Talent Month links:

1. OG announcement thread with full Talent Month details: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.ph ... ypeid%26typeid%3D73
2. Talent Month Art Fest detail thread: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6844&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D73
3. All threads related to Talent Month will be added to this collection, if you subscribe you should be notified whenever a thread is added if you want to make sure you don't miss any Talent Month info : ) http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=collection&action=view&ctid=6
4. Water Talent Wingding announcement thread: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6855

5. Pixie Hollow Event calendar: https://pixiecalendarevents.weebly.com/

From group: Pixie Post Reborn

Related collections:

My relations11

Threads

Credits

| S p e a k m y N a m e .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffGuardians

Bess

Post time 2018-8-2 02:44:30 | Show all posts
| This is amazing! Congrats on the success~
| I am excited for the Luau~ Time to represent my talent!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

talent master

Let your beauty be seen by all

Credits

Guardians

Fairy violet

Post time 2018-8-2 03:03:11 | Show all posts
*Pale face*,I was the 0.
Beside that, I had fun tho
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

talent master

Credits

Elsa

Post time 2018-8-2 05:29:52 | Show all posts
Wish I could have came. Looked like so much fun. Hope u all enjoyed it! I really want to go to the light talent one and represents my talent.

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Vidia

Post time 2018-8-2 06:11:07 | Show all posts
Ooooh, look at those water talent fairies representing their people, nice

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

Mickey

Post time 2018-8-2 11:04:01 | Show all posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-8-2 10:23

Oh no, I missed Silvermist. Great pictures.

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

Credits

minister

"I was feeling epic"

Credits

minister

Nemo

Post time 2018-8-2 16:26:40 | Show all posts
Had so much fun, Abi!! <33