Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-7-28 02:16:27 | All posts |Dock
Hey, guys!
I don't know what all is coming with 2.0, but a few weeks ago I decided to start building this. I haven't had time until today, when I found a couple of hours to get started. Here's a sneak peak for the first thing coming!

Yes, there aren't animations yet
I'm also making dewdrop vale to start with. Once this is done, I plan to expand, with the first things being a working shop system and quests -- the things I most want to see! When the first demo is ready, I'll throw it up on heroku for people to play with :3

I'm dedicating it to my new friends xXDawnXx, Pumpkin, GolfenFlower, and everyone else who has been supportive to me, as well as -- of course -- my dear old friend, now passed, who adored Pixie Hollow. She would have been so sad to see it go.

I might have some clarification questions about the game, since I never got to play it myself. Hopefully you all can help me with that!

If you want to contribute, someone who can handle assets (especially sprite sheets) would be immensley helpful. I can, but it's not my strong suit -- but if you have any experience with JavaScript and wanna help out, let me know and I'll get you set up with the repo to see if we can use you!

Finally, if anyone knows of good sources for Pixie Hollow game assets, please let me know! I'm working with only a few, non-exhaustive sources. Thanks!

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-7-28 12:02:55 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 1 反对 3

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-7-28 11:35:51 | All posts
Teresa replied at 2018-7-28 02:37
I talked to Su, and they apparently got the say so from Disney on all the assets (and, I'm guessing ...

Can you send the email or post you got from Su concerning all this.
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 2 反对 2

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-7-28 10:37:42 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-7-28 10:08

Oh my word......Bubble Bounce. I miss that game so much. I am so excitd Thanks Heather.
Reply 支持 3 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-7-28 14:00:34 | All posts
Update from Teresa via PM to me.
Teresa   
Hey! I just saw your post in my thread, which is now locked lmao

So I wanted to send you a PM to thank you for asking that question, because it turns out I must have gotten mixed up. I asked Su that question along with others, but she never addressed it specifically. However, I asked a few other people as well, and they gave me similar info, and I remember reading something along the same lines on pixie hollow forums (i think it was there, anyway) so  you can see how.

I apologize if I was spreading misinformation! Do you know what I heard to be untrue?
Half a hour(s) ago
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

“Hey, you spiky, aloe vera bas

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-7-28 07:31:46 | All posts
I'm supporting you all the way! <3
If there is a way I could be of any help, that'll make my day. :3
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-7-28 03:24:38 | All posts
| Looks very promising Heather! c;
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

✼✧AnaFox✧✼

Credits
Post time 2018-7-28 02:34:19 | All posts

Wow! This... this is so cool! Bubble Bounce was my favorite game- thank you for working on bringing it back!

I don’t know much, but as someone who would love to help FairyABC creatively, I was thinking about how FairyABC may get in trouble for using Disney characters as Talent Mentors, and what replacement characters would be like. I wasn’t planning on telling people this, but I currently have an idea for a new Animal Talent Mentor!

While researching quest-givers, I came across this one website with a lot of details on Pixie Hollow and the experience. I’m not sure if it has the exact sprites, but...

The link comes from the website that has as much content as I’ve been able to find on the original Pixie Hollow. I hope it can help in some way, shape, or form! It truly tells you all the lil’ details of the original experience.

Good luck on this project of yours!

Comments

OH, also, thank you! Though Disney online worlds is one of my sources already :)  Post time 2018-7-28 02:38
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-7-28 02:37:54 | All posts
Edited by Teresa at 2018-7-28 01:43
DelicateDeer replied at 2018-7-28 01:34
Wow! This... this is so cool! Bubble Bounce was my favorite game- thank you for working on bringi ...

I talked to Su, and they apparently got the say so from Disney on all the assets (and, I'm guessing chars, etc) as long as they don't profit from anything but ad-revenue. However, I have some extra *new* features I wanna add myself, and I think I would definitely take ideas for new quests ;D

Comments

But yeah! It’d be cool if new quests were added to keep the game fresh!  Post time 2018-7-28 02:44
Sorry I couldn’t be of much help   Post time 2018-7-28 02:43
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-7-28 03:27:29 | All posts
Oh, I actually do already have a question. Were the levels of bubble bounce randomized such that for the same level the fish that came out varied in time/number, or was it the exact same pattern?

And which way would you prefer?

Comments

The pattern of fish was the same, but the items (Spikes, Bonus Leafpads, etc.) were randomized. Level 3 would have the same pattern each time, but items would fall wherever! I liked it, personally!  Post time 2018-7-28 03:35
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 22:34 , Processed in 0.195179 second(s), 156 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc