Threads

Credits

minister

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

Guardians

Angel

Post time 2018-7-7 19:27:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! A big thank you to everyone who came to yesterday's Fashion Contest Friday! So sorry for the server issues, I don't know why it was being so particularly glitchy last night. Thank you for your patience through it. There were many contestants & observers and I may not have gotten screenshots of everyone. If I missed anyone, or accidentally included an observer in the participant list, I apologize. Also please feel free to reply to this thread if you were a contestant so everyone can give you a round of applause for your fashionable talents! The entries are listed below (The participant photos are not listed in any particular order. Everyone does amazing, there are no losers)

Round 1
Theme: Elements
Judges: Sunrise Firespark & Nilla

R1a.jpg R1b.jpg R1c.jpg

Round 2
Theme: Musicals
Judge: Petunia

R2a.jpg R2b.jpg R2c.jpg

Round 3
Theme: Glitches
Judges: Olivia Frostmoon & Celeste Dazzlewink

R3a.jpg R3b.jpg R3c.jpg

Round 4 (Speedround - participants had 5 minutes to put outfits together instead of the usual 15)
Theme: Wonderland
Judge: Host

R4a.jpg R4b.jpg R4c.jpg

Round 5 (Couldn't make FCF but would still like to participate? See thread for details: http://www.fairyabc.com/thread/5959/1/1.html)
Previously available themes: Tim Burton, Royalty, Kids' Shows, Guardians of the Galaxy/Galaxy if you're unfamiliar with GotG
Judge: N/A - If at least 7 entries are submitted overall for the week I will choose winners for future "Round 5s"
R5.jpg
(Open themes for next week's recap thread Round 5 entries are: 1) Elements, 2) Musicals, 3) Glitches, 4) Wonderland. Submission period for these themes ends next Friday @ 8:00pm EST)

General Screenshots:
Elements round:
GS2.jpg
PSA - clicking the refresh button initiates the 0 plague. Click the game link in the search tab & then click enter instead of clicking the refresh button.
GS3.jpg
Musicals round:
GS5.jpg
Glitches round: (After experiencing a rather glitch-heavy evening we decided to fight fire with fire & join in the glitch parade ;D)
GS6.jpg
Strawberry entertained us with the posture glitch
GS11.jpg
A couple people showed off their text glitch abilities
GS9.jpg
Ironically the glitch round was the 1st round I didn't have to restart the server
GS10.jpg
Wonderland speedround:
GS12.jpg
First to theater when the server opened! (For any hopeful future winners, I will start the server between 7:30-7:50pm EST)
Speed - I am speed.jpg
My HM this week goes to Strawberry for her "glitch" round getup. Strawberry your outfit absolutely cracked me up in the best way possible xD I've never been able to find those pants haha. You look absolutely flaptastic and make a gorgeous glitch ;D
Host HM.jpg
A big shoutout to our flaptastic judges! (To clarify - all our judges do equally flaptastic, the #s represent the scores judges hold up @ mainland competitions, it is simply an added effect for the picture, not a rating of the judge below the #, sorry for any confusion!)
Judging Panel2.jpg
Thank you to all the fairies who participated!!!!<3 Thank you for your time and enthusiasm! To anyone who missed out or wants to come again, this is a weekly frequent event hosted by myself on behalf of the PPR. Look for a reminder thread on Thursday nights. Link to details and rules thread: http://www.fairyabc.com/thread/6053/1/1.html

P.S. If you're ever wondering what events are happening, check out this wonderful calendar made and kept up to date by Lorella (renovations are complete, updated new link): https://pixiecalendarevents.weebly.com/

P.P.S. July Jubilee - tonight @8:30pm EDT. Link to OG thread with details: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6620&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D73
P.P.P.S. Nature Tuesday - July 10th @6:30pm EDT. Link to OG thread with details: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6623&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D73

From group: Pixie Post Reborn

Related collections:

My relations2

Threads

Credits

talent master

T w i l a~

Credits
Post time 2018-7-7 20:11:00 | Show all posts
Was a total flitterific fashion blast!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

pixie pal

Credits
Post time 2018-7-7 22:29:40 | Show all posts
this was so fun!!! :-))
✨ river rainriver ✨

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

pixie pal

Credits

Prilla

Post time 2018-7-7 22:31:24 | Show all posts
I didn't think I'd place anything in the speedround this time! I am so happy I won!
Music to me is the air that I breathe <3

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

honored pixie

Credits

Dulcie

Post time 2018-7-8 00:28:25 | Show all posts
AWWW I LOVE THISSS THANK YOU FOR THE HONORABLE MENTIONS

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

minister

Magic lamp

Post time 2018-7-8 01:33:05 | Show all posts
Happy/Enjoy to participated FCF and I won 2nd in musical round

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

Mickey

Post time 2018-7-8 07:14:29 | Show all posts
Great outfits. I love Petunia's purple hair and dress. Everyone looked great.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2020-4-9 03:34

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list