[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
Post time 2018-7-2 22:21:23 | All posts |Dock
Hey guys! So, I wasn't going to say anything about this because I felt like it wasn't worth the report. But almost every single time I log in, my wardrobe has been altered. It's the strangest thing, and it's actually starting to become really annoying, especially when I have premade outfits for parties.

Basically, one day I will make a few outfits and have them precolored and everything, the next day or two those outfits will be gone and I will have old cosplays and whatnot in my wardrobe. And that is just one example.

Another example is sometimes, when I go into the shops, I will lose all the tops I had just made or gotten (everything else remains for some reason). I have tried refreshing, restarting, and even logging out and logging back in again, it just will not stop. Not to mention that every time I go into the shops, I either get a random top that I didn't "buy" or I get the arrival day top.

This has happened to me A TON. Like, really, A TON. More or less, every single time I log on at any point, my clothes will either be gone, or they will be ones from a previous period of time that I had long deleted.

Any suggestions on how to fix this will be appreciated! Thank you!

See you around the waterfall!

Iris Frostbreeze
Music to me is the air that I breathe <3
My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-7-3 01:30:42 | All posts
This normally happens all the time especially if the server is bad. It's been an ongoing issue for me since I joined. Sorry for not being much help. I'm hoping that once 2.0 is out, glitches like these won't occur as often
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-7-3 08:58:12 | All posts
I don’t really have fixed solution. Unless u clear your memory on your computer it shouldn’t do that too often. I would recommend contacting someone that can really help u like Su.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 05:25 , Processed in 0.176126 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc