Threads

Credits

minister

Melonade ♡ Red Melvet

Credits

minister

Fairy violet

Post time 2018-7-4 01:26:58 | Show all posts
wow. i am incredibly sorry for your extremely unfortunate loss. after reading this, i feel like no amounts of words and sorries can truly make up for your loss and i'm so so sorry about that. all i feel i can do is be supportive shoulder to lean on if you need. i know no one can make up for your loss, but the process of loss and getting through traumatic tragedies of losses can be such a difficult thing, if there is anything i can do, absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to ask me for it. the best part about the fairyabc community is that despite whatever happens here, we always stick together and become strong through our hardships. i hope this can be true for you as well.

i also wish i could catch you up, however i've been dealing with some irl stuff so i'm behind on everything. i'm sure that there's another fairy you can refer to for information about current ph updates,news and events.

once again, im so so so so sorry about your loss. please talk to me in game any time, and for times when im not online my pm box is always open. im sending you a highly concentrated beam of my unconditional love and blessings to you. i hope you heal soon! xoxo ^^

♡♡♡♡♡
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

Mickey

Post time 2018-7-4 06:54:34 | Show all posts
Welcome back. We missed you here Bug.

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

honored pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-7-4 10:42:42 | Show all posts
So sorry for your loss. You don't know me,but if you need to talk to someone,I am here.

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

talent master

Credits

Guardians

What?

Author| Post time 2018-7-14 09:23:07 | Show all posts
MoonFields replied at 2018-7-1 04:25
| Welcome back Bug! Hope that things would go better for you soon ;o;
| There has been some advance ...

I have forgotten how to get to the forested pathlet...which realm do I go to to get there?

Comments

| In Havendish Square, It's the one at the top of the ballroom! There are two signs with the same name but the real Forested Pathlet is the left one.  Post time 2018-7-14 09:25

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2020-6-1 20:33

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list