Fairyabc discussion Board

Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 795|Reply: 15

[Default] A word on breezy's behalf (please hear me out)

Lock [Copy link]
My relations28

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Dory

Post time 2018-7-1 00:41:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
I know there has been some tension between fairyabc and breezy. I'm not in all in denial of that and in no means am I meaning for this post to be an attack of anger to get people to automatically give another chance. Also to those who have been affected by breezy, please dont think i am trying to say what she did in the past is ok. bullying is never ok. However I just can't go without saying this. So please hear me out.

I honestly can't tell if the things breezy has done was really her or a hack, but say it was her. I've seen other fairies saying she has changed a lot, and even though she is not perfect, it shows she can be good and that fairies can change. (im not gonna say who the other fairies are im keeping that annonyomus)

I also realize that ban hopping is wrong, and i have seen her do it. However, at least when i have been on, she wasn't doing anything bad. She just wanted to say hi and/or join the fun. So to see her get reported and banned just simply for showing up, to me is heartbreaking. Breezy is one of my best friends and I admit I am a push over and she hasn't done anything to me.

Compare it to me irl, i argue a lot with my mom, but compared to how I was years ago, I am a lot better. I still have issues but I am improving. I am thinking the same for breezy. Whenever she is on the hollow I like spending time with her.

I am not suggesting automatically say come back full on, but I do have another suggestion. Perhaps when breezy comes on a server, if she is being nice and civil, let her stay at least a while.

I truly think breezy is good. Maybe she did some wrong stuff in the past but I do believe in her. And I am hoping that more fairies will too later on.

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations0

Threads

Credits

honored pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-7-1 03:15:23 | Show all posts
You don't know Breezy at all as well as the mass hysteria/paranoia she has given to people in this site.
You weren't here when she did those thing(s): those being framing people and ban-hoping as well as the bullying. Her in-game behavior is one thing, but you don't know the way she is with people outside of the site. You don't know her the way other(s) do. I'm jaded over reading the threat(s) she has sent to some of my friends through the use of other media regarding hurting the ones they love etc.

She hasn't changed. If you actually knew her, you would've known about her trying to post a rude Youtube video(s) targeting another player- which surprisingly was not even a week ago.

Newcomers don't know about Breezy. People who used to be part of this community are gone due to this on-going issue. Most that are left are new player(s), that including you.

Let's hope this thread either gets closed or deleted before others comment.
Reply Support 9 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

Credits

Administor

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2018-7-1 13:44:50 | Show all posts
In the disney fairies pixie hollow tales  series. Vidia is a very selfish fairy, she had been mean to many fairies and sparrowmen, she had played very mean tricks on Silvermist, she even plucked feathers from Mother Dove and framed that against Beck.

But vidia is cool in her way, and i know many disney fairies novels' readers actually like vidia a lot.

Vidia helped  a new arrival too, and that new arrival was Prilla.

Vidia gave out her own pixie dust in order to save never land.

Vidia didn't want to be driven out of pixie hollow, that's why she compromised when queen clarion told her she would be ejected.

Sometimes, i would think. maybe breezy can be that vidia on fairyabc?

But no! Harass and bully on other players. login with other people's accounts, Use alias account to frame up reports, make clone of other people's characters and acting rude, make videos to jeer at admins and global moderators. those are not cool at all.

Breezy was not afraid of being ejected. Maybe she used to be, and she asked wind to unban her after she got banned for the first time. but later, she learned how to hack into the game and change her user information. Since then, she never regretted or apologized for being mean and rude, because she believed we couldn't ban her anymore.

We banned her uid 8, she created another account and changed the new uid to 8, just to show off her skills."Look, they can't ban me"
We banned her uid 5377, she created quite a few new accounts and faked their uid to 5377.

If she had only made up new accounts and played as the name breezy, we took it a ban-hopping, but she faked her uid to what we had banned, we took that a provocation.

When she got reported, she would file faked screenshots to frame those who had reported her, or she would make a clone of the fairy who reported her and acted extremely rude in game to get reported.

Those Frame-ups had caused several players felt unsafe and left fairyabc, Those Frame-ups had caused several players got unfairly banned/muted and left fairyabc, Those Frame-ups had caused a few moderators dare not to ban/mute her because they were afraid of Breezy's frame up revenge.

In the last several days, the developers had wasted all their time on how to get rid off breezy. i m not sure if we did it, as i had said before, we can do very little on 1.0 version because we never expected people to cheat on a totally free game.

It's kinda fun trying to get rid of breezy but its a big waste of all our time. I really wish she could stop her dramas, her tricks and her performs.

Being mean is ok, Being selfish is ok, live alone in a sour plum tree is ok, away from home tree is ok, away from other fairies is ok。

Very unfriendly talk is not ok, frame up is not ok, hacking is not ok at all. I am sure vidia  disdain to do that.
Reply Support 7 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations34

Threads

Credits

minister

give em the ol' razzle dazzle

Credits

Guardiansminister

Lv 4

Post time 2018-7-1 01:54:38 Posted on mobile device. | Show all posts
hi as someone who was repeatedly hacked and framed by her and had a hate post written about me on her blog id like to say that having someone who refuses to deal with a punishment and decides that theyre too above the system to deal with it maturely and goes out of their way to hack their way back in to whats essentially a chat room can be nothing but bad for the website as a whole especially considering her persistance and her saying "ill leave when i want to". its threatening and quite frankly scary to have someone like that stay in this community and im honestly counting down the days until she frames me again for speaking openly about this bye
Reply Support 6 Not support 1

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

minister

Bess

Post time 2018-7-1 04:00:51 | Show all posts
coming from someone who has had several run-ins from breezy, having experienced her many failed attempts to frame me before and not to long ago(maybe a month ago) i can really say with conviction that she is not a person worth defending. there was a period of time where we were more lenient towards breezy ban-hopping, and she did act benign towards players in-game, but that didn't change the fact that she was still harassing players and threatening them on different platforms and secretly framing people on FABC as a part of her agenda. she claims to have reasons to justify her actions when in reality she doesn't, and that's why she can't make an authentic report without having to play as her target to frame them
let me highlight a point: a person can behave nicely, that doesn't necessarily make them a good person. a person simply acting nice shouldn't be something alone to override the fact that they have done awful things in the past to hurt people intentionally. breezy acts nice, but her actions don't make her a good/trustworthy person, and so she is being held accountable for her crimes against this website

i hope you will change your mind about her, because in the big picture, it's really a matter of staying protected

Comments

I have seen absolute evidence that Breezy, just recently, tried to hack Wanderlust (4 times) until she gave up. She was unsuccessful but that is not to say she won't figure out another way. [col   Post time 2018-7-1 11:23
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations34

Threads

Credits

minister

give em the ol' razzle dazzle

Credits

Guardiansminister

Lv 4

Post time 2018-7-1 01:53:42 Posted on mobile device.
hi as someone who was repeatedly hacked and framed by her and had a hate post written about me on her blog id like to say that having someone who refuses to deal with a punishment and decides that theyre too above the system to deal with it maturely and goes out of their way to hack their way back in to whats essentially a chat room can be nothing but bad for the website as a whole especially considering her persistance and her saying "ill leave when i want to". its threatening and quite frankly scary to have someone like that stay in this community and im honestly counting down the days until she frames me again for speaking openly about this bye
Support 3 Not support 0

My relations2

Threads

Credits

talent master

Credits

Elsa

Post time 2018-7-1 04:25:55 | Show all posts
I have heard of the things she has done but never experienced them as my computer was broken at the time so I could only access the forum. I understand you may not think she is bad but some people just never change and we can’t risk this. She has already been given multiple chances. I don’t mean to cause drama or anything. I hope u understand
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

talent master

Credits

Pusheenicorn

Post time 2018-7-1 08:14:02 | Show all posts
From what I gather, there have been other people who were ‘wronged’ by something going on at fabc (sometimes including breezy and sometimes not) and yet they did not react in such a petty and harmful way like Breezy did. No one whom Breezy has harassed owes her an apology ever, even if she does change. She is not entitled to that.

I will grant that villifying Breezy for “ban-hopping” or whatever is kind of missing the point, as that issue goes beyond her.

Comments

The main issue is this could have happened with anyone using program altering tools, Breezy is just an example. Being able to use others log info in or UIDs is the issue to be concern with.  Post time 2018-7-1 08:31
I said the same thing but my response was not approved I guess.  Post time 2018-7-1 08:22
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Dory

Author| Post time 2018-7-1 03:46:02 | Show all posts
wintersballad replied at 2018-7-1 02:15
You don't know Breezy at all as well as the mass hysteria/paranoia she has given to people in this s ...

Im sorry if I upset u.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Dory

Author| Post time 2018-7-1 03:57:15 | Show all posts
wintersballad replied at 2018-7-1 02:15
You don't know Breezy at all as well as the mass hysteria/paranoia she has given to people in this s ...

I just saw her recent video. I have no words

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Dory

Author| Post time 2018-7-1 04:01:47 | Show all posts
wanderlust replied at 2018-7-1 03:00
coming from someone who has had several run-ins from breezy, having experienced her many failed atte ...

I will keep this in mind and I am sorry if my post upset you. I have no intention of causing caos

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Dory

Author| Post time 2018-7-1 04:27:29 | Show all posts
Emily replied at 2018-7-1 03:25
I have heard of the things she has done but never experienced them as my computer was broken at the  ...

of course and i am sorry if my post offended u

Comments

It did not offend me :)  Post time 2018-7-1 04:33

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

Mickey

Post time 2018-7-1 05:09:00 | Show all posts
Sometimes addressing fairies in open forum can cause problems on top of problems. Embarrassing her in open forum can cause her to retaliate. This is a matter that should be discussed between the administrators. Whether she can stay or if she has to be banned it is not for us to decide. Yes, new fairies should have been made aware that their login info and UID could be copied and used by anyone who uses program altering tools not just Breezy. Pointing her out didn't seem quite logical when their hasn't been a proven way to stop her. Lets not give this situation anymore attention it is for the administrators to handle.  

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2020-6-1 21:26

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list