Fairyabc discussion Board

Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1126|Reply: 22

[Party] Honey Full Moon Ball Pictures (host's recap thread)

[Copy link]
My relations2

Threads

Credits

minister

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

Guardians

Angel

Post time 2018-6-29 04:55:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! Wow the Honey Ball was amazing. It was so crowded and positively buzzing with unbelievable energy. Thank you for letting me shift you around into groups when it got particularly crowded. You all were incredible <3 Thank you for dealing with the troll so peacefully and being attentive to the instructions on how to mute her so as not to let her disturb the evening. Thank you for a truly flaptastic night. I have a lot of pictures & I'm not sure if I'll be able to squeeze them all into the thread sizing limit so without further ado, a picture-recap of the evening : )

The gorgeous Zephyr Flickerstorm - creator of the monthly full-moon balls

1.jpg

Abigail of the Flickerflies - substitute host for the evening

2.jpg

True to my FCF roots, I had to give a shoutout to the speediest fairies of the night!

3.jpg

The realm, our hive for the evening, quickly swarmed with attendees. About midway through the event we had 42 players on the server!

GS1.jpg GS2.jpg

Your apologetic host forgot to have everyone say "Honey Full Moon Ball" (or "Honey, where's my supersuit?") for a picture, however there were many tributes to honey all evening

GS3.jpg

Zephyr your amazing shoes can be filled by no one, you were missed!

GS4.jpg

2 Truths & a Lie (It was Orange, obviously ;D)

GS5.jpg

Terence stopped by to say hi!...then bye ) ':

GS6.jpg

There were so many players on the server we split up into 2 groups to play H&S - Group 1 played in midnight, Group 2 in the realm

GS9.jpg GS8.jpg GS7.jpg

While I perused the stunning 46 outfits eligible for midnight-sprite, guests split into groups again to either play freeze tag or telephone. I don't know what the OG phrase was but I included a pic of the outcome telephone phrase below. If anyone knows the OG phrase and wants to comment it in the replies below that would be fab!

GS10.jpg GS12.jpg GS11.jpg

Congratulations to Petunia our Honey Ball Midnight-Sprite!!! :: clapping :: full picture of her marvelous ensemble below : )

GS13.jpg

The ball concluded with storytime. Pine entertained us with a thrilling story & a cliffhanger ending later resolved at the afterparty (it involved me being chased by underwater-breathing bees)

GS14.jpg

Once again the FCF in me couldn't resist filling a podium. Congrats to our midnight-sprites!

4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

And congrats to the other 42 attendees of the ball. Everyone looked beyond spectacular and made choosing winners all but impossible. I took SSs of everyone's outfits during 2T&aL & made a list of names as I got each pic so I could keep track of the server list the rest of the evening & try to be absolutely sure I got everyone as newcomers came on. I stopped checking the server list after I picked winners. If I missed your outfit please accept my sincerest apology and please absolutely include it in the replies below.

7.jpg 8.jpg

Wow the length checker is telling me I'm doing okay so far with size so maybe all of this will make it haha. I had so much fun at the ball you guys, thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming and just being your amazing selves and brightening the entire realm with each of your unique breathtaking glows. Thank you to Zephyr for entrusting me to substitute host for her. I absolutely can't wait to see what she has planned for the next Full Moon. Fly with you all later!

(P.S. Because I want to fly with all of you again ASAP - if you're interested and can make it, don't forget about FCF tonight @8pm EDT!! Reminder thread link with full details: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6576)

From group: Pixie Post Reborn

Rate

Number of participants 1coins +3 Collapse Reason
zance + 3 Abi, you’re the best! You go above and .

View Rating Log

My relations11

Threads

Credits

| S p e a k m y N a m e .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffGuardians

Bess

Post time 2018-6-29 11:59:27 | Show all posts
| The effort you put into this recap thread it stunning!!
| Those 40+ screenshots of players with yellow/gold outfits is so satisfying and I love the wordplay you put into the awards.
| Congratulations on the success of this ball! Zeph will be so proud~

Comments

Yes, yes, yes!  Post time 2018-7-4 00:26
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

talent master

T w i l a~

Credits
Post time 2018-6-29 13:23:06 | Show all posts
Yaaas! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the Ball! It was lit!

P.S. The OG phrase was "Purple is the best color!"
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

talent master

Let your beauty be seen by all

Credits

Guardians

Fairy violet

Post time 2018-6-29 08:53:32 | Show all posts
Wow, That some beautiful outfits, I've ever see and the event look fun. I wish i was there, sadly i wasn't able to make to the full moon, even tho i saw the full moon at night on my way to bed.

Abi, I love your outfit, I have full size Winnie the Pooh
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

minister

Bess

Post time 2018-6-29 09:39:29 | Show all posts
flitterific

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

talent master

Eleanor

Credits

Le Penseu

Post time 2018-6-29 10:03:14 | Show all posts
Beautiful, I could already feel the burst of energy from this post. I wasn't able to attend due to server errors, but that's okay! I am glad everyone else is having a flitterific time together! Other people's happiness are my source of happiness ♥ Keep these events up!

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-6-29 10:41:10 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

Credits

minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

Rani

Post time 2018-6-29 10:43:35 | Show all posts
(Yay! The recap thread!)

I was so glad to make it there! This was super fun!
Thank you for being our sub-host Abi! I can't wait for the next full moon ball that Zance hosts!

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

minister

Nemo

Post time 2018-6-29 12:01:37 | Show all posts
Had so much fun Abi, thank you for making a spectacular night!

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

pixie pal

Credits

Prilla

Post time 2018-6-29 12:38:49 | Show all posts
Everyone looked spellbinding! I'm sorry that I was so sick and not thinking correctly
Music to me is the air that I breathe <3

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2020-4-4 05:13

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list