1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits

active userpromoter

<
Post time 2018-6-28 03:52:07 | All posts |Dock
Hello everybody, It's mee Skylar again!

Today, I'm going to discuss some thing a little bit different... I know I haven't been active since a really long time now, and I wanted to tell you guys that I'll be leaving FABC for a while because I got a lot of things happening in my life at the moment, and so I won't be able to be as active anymore, and I'm sorry for worrying any of you guys with my sudden inactiveness, but yeah. I don't surely know when will I be active again, but it'll take me a while, unfortunately.   

I'm going to miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much tho, because you guys were great supporters to me, and I truly appreciate the support. I still love the FABC community, and I hope I'll be able to be active on here soon to check your guys' updates!

So now, see you later my dear fairies and sparrowmen!

~Sky

PS: If any of you guys still wanted to speak to me or something, you can always PM me, I'll come on and check your mssge once a week (:

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 21:42 , Processed in 0.132681 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc