Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-28 01:16:44 | All posts |Dock
Since i arrived in november 2017, this is a few months late but I decided to write an arrival day story for Robin. Planning on my next story being about how I met my twin Rose.

" On a warm summer evening in Houston Texas, a baby named Kim laughed for the first time. The laugh split onto two dandelion seeds which drifted away into the night. As they approached neverland's border, awaiting to see if they would be welcomed, the laughs nervously waited on their dandelion seed chariots. Neverland said to them " You may enter". Then she pointed to the laugh on the left and said, you shall be a winter fairy, go to the winter woods, and they will take care of you there." Then she turned to the fairy on the right and said " you are a warm fairy, go to the pixie dust tree here.

The laugh started it's way over to the tree but started to droop because it was tired. As it started to fall it was lifted by a breeze, being controled by a fast flying fairy. When she was over this circle, the fairy, who was vidia cut off the wind and allowed the laugh to float down. then a sparrowman named terrence came to pour pixiedust on it.

As the dust settled down a fairy with blue eyes. and long medium brown hair sat up, with her wings folded back. Other fairies who were staring at her were making her nervous. So they toned their voices down and finally the fairy said "um, hi" Then a shimmer of pixiedust came towards the fairy and it exploded and formed a fairy queen. "Born of laughter, clothed in cheer, happiness has brought you here". The fairy shyly said "thanks" Queen Clarion smiled and walked behind her and said "Now let me see about these wings" then she unfolded her wings to reveal that they were beautiful purple butterfly style wings. Then she made some pedastals appear and fairies came up and put objects on them. The queen explained that this was how she would find her talent.

So she went to the first pedestal and saw a spinning tornado thing. So she touched it and it desinigrated. She was not a fast flying fairy. She moved to a hammer to see if she was a tinker. Nope, it sank to the ground. She tried grabbing light but could not. So she was not a light fairy. When she touched the giant bubble on the water fairies's pedestal, it popped and when she touched a flower to see if she was a garden fairy it drooped.

Just as she was getting anxious something caught her attention. An egg, it brought curiousity to her. Then it started to glow and move towards her. When she grabbed it, it glowed bright. Then all the fairies cheered. Her talent was discovered. She was an animal fairy. Queen Clarion flew foward and said

" Come foward animal fairies. and meet the newest member of your talent guild. Robin"

The end

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-7-8 06:53:59 | All posts
Wonderful arrival day story.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2018-7-8 09:52:06 | All posts
Pumpkin replied at 2018-7-8 05:53
Wonderful arrival day story.

Thank you
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-7-8 16:55:55 | All posts
gr9 story!
✨ river rainriver ✨

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2018-7-8 19:37:45 | All posts

Thank you
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-7-10 09:48:15 | All posts
Great arrival storyfinally Robin knows her talent
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 06:44 , Processed in 0.144884 second(s), 105 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc