4k+

Credits

Minister

✩Stella✩☁Cecile☁✎Tyra✎

Credits

active userminister

Cup rabbit

Post time 2017-7-29 08:56:48 | All posts
Haha, now I remember the merfairies and vampires. When I went to Sunflower Gully I'd just be like, "I'll just stay a fairy."

I do remember one time where Cutesparkle was my main. She had a red hummingbird and it was only trained for one trick. I tried to kinda show it off, but another fairy with a hummingbird came in and it showed off their moves. From there on I started training my pet a lot. I really wanted it to use those moves!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2017-8-3 17:14:54 | All posts
Oh man, that sounds funny. I wonder if it was one of your old friends? Also, I remember I married my friend's sparrow man for the laughs. XD
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2017-8-3 17:15:41 | All posts
Oh man, that sounds funny. I wonder if it was one of your old friends? Also, I remember I married my friend's sparrow man for the laughs. XD
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2017-8-5 04:18:22 | All posts
Hi i'm an ardent fairy with a lot to share... i was an 8 year member of Pixie Hollow... i know a lot about it and still want to help keep it running. luckily i found this site and i would love to contribute to it! see i've got every single place, game, shop and home music from the original pixie hollow and would like to upload it to be put on this site. ambiance matters! all the music you ever heard on P H is with me. how could i contribute it?
Crystal SM
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 21:20 , Processed in 0.109208 second(s), 39 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc