1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

Lv 1

Post time 2016-12-15 09:44:54 | All posts |Dock
I'm surprised no one has made a thread yet! We must all have some very interesting memories from the old hollow, so feel free to share them! I'll start: I'm sure everyone has had that moment when you walked into something you shouldn't have while on the Hollow. In this instance, it was my own house. I had just decorated it (first floor was the chill room which was Wizard of Oz themed, second floor was fancy looking and based on Greek mythology, and the third floor was a black and red room dedicated to the Dark Side and the whole cookie fiasco). So, I went to my house one day, as I always did since it was my favorite place to go. Suddenly, I see these total strangers in my house (like 20 people). My mind went through shock. Who were these people and why were they in MY HOUSE?!?!? Turns out, I had crashed a wedding. Why even hosts a wedding at a stranger's house? I asked them to leave (kill joy, huh?) and they all refused, screaming about how this wedding was sacred and must be seen through. So, I did what any logic person would do. I called all my friends to witness the wedding. It was an awkward event. We all just whispered among ourselves. It was when they decided to move in with me and play house that they really had to go. The time in PH when the boot button wasn't a feature was a really dark time, so I was really thankful for the small mercies XD.
This... Is my Signature

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

Lv 1

Author| Post time 2017-2-8 13:13:16 | All posts
Anyone any to share any more memories? I got a couple, but I thought we should take turns and stuff XD
This... Is my Signature
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

Daisygarden This user has been deleted
Post time 2016-12-16 16:20:14 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

7k+

Credits

Minister

I cook pizza with taffyg.

Credits

minister

Lv 5

Post time 2016-12-19 17:11:36 | All posts
Hahaha. That is just hilarious. I wonder how they got there in the first place?

Comments

They most likely either knew a friend of mine who left before I got there, or caught me in a meadow and decided just to fly to my house.  Post time 2016-12-19 17:21
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

Rani

Post time 2016-12-31 14:39:45 | All posts
That is very interesting!
I had a memory when I hosted a party at my house, with about 15 friends coming over, those friends after the party were supposed to go to a store and then I would meet with them after. I was surprised when more then 25 guests arrived.. I had unexpected guests, and... it was very awkward.. since the party guests were supposed to go to a store, buy clothes and then we would have an after-sleepover-party... I did not want to be rude so I didn't tell them to leave, though I did make some new friends. I loved those times..<3

Comments

Haha! I always made my parties public, so usually a lot of people came XD  Post time 2016-12-31 14:43
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-2-8 19:35:09 | All posts
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits

Elsa

Post time 2017-2-9 22:07:14 | All posts
I remember when there was this random fairy who kept following me everywhere I went. I kept changing meadows but she was always following me. I decided to change server but she followed me to that server I loged off and went back on again ad luckily this time she didn't follow me!

Comments

Seems like that would've been really annoying to deal with. I'm glad you were able to get her to stop xD  Post time 2017-2-25 15:28
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-2-19 19:35:19 | All posts
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

Queen Clarion

Post time 2017-2-19 20:11:04 | All posts
Oh my. How did they even get there? You were more kind than I would have been. I would have kicked em all out LOL!
Anyhoo, I have so many. One of my favorites is probably when I met another Rose. She wouldn't add me at first but we eventually became good friends. To this day even.

Comments

I'm glad you guys are friends! I was in a similar situation once, but that's a story for another time XD  Post time 2017-2-25 15:29
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

Lv 1

Author| Post time 2017-4-7 12:02:12 | All posts
Are there no more stories for you all to tell?
This... Is my Signature
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 19:05 , Processed in 0.165287 second(s), 56 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc