Credits

Minister

Ana ✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-13 13:45:30 | All posts
Edited by anastasia-lock at 2018-6-13 23:01

Oh, if you have not really been active then i'm pretty sure you don't know what has been going on, dont mean to sound rude or anything, but i think you should try to be active and understand the site first and then apply for a developer lol but hey thats just my thought, the thing is you made an account and then after that you didnt come on it, so you dont really know what the site was going through around that time? but if you still want to apply, go for it.
Ana
Reply 支持 1 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-6-13 16:31:43 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 3 反对 2

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-6-13 16:42:37 | All posts
metalhead replied at 2018-6-13 15:31
The simple fact you can't take "no" as an answer is evidence enough that you aren't fit for this eno ...

The only people who have said "no" so far are not developers. I wanted to talk with the developers because they know what they need and want, and are the only ones who can assess if my skills are a fit.

You
don't know how ignorant you are on this topic. Being a developer is literally my job, I would know!

The facts are that original owner and only the people they specifically choose (Su, Apple, and Wind) have any kind of control over the codebase. Outside developers like me have none, all of my contributions must be explicitly reviewed and approved by the owners, and even if they approved something that ended up breaking everything, they could easily retrieve the last working version of the codebase. This is thanks to management platforms such as bitbucket and github and the use of version control. Any of this information is easily verifiable if you would take ten seconds to google it!

Comments

*q u i t. She didn't even have to beg. You also have the option to put your money where your mouth is and start contributing games on the forum if you "wanna help," which you don't.  Post time 2018-6-13 17:22
community, A girl who knew how to code would contribute minigames to the community, and that's how she became a developer (but she ***.)  Post time 2018-6-13 17:21
Oh, and I'm not done with you yet. Also, you can't take criticism. That's what developers do on a daily basis. A developer is a developer. There is no "inside" and "outside" developer in this co   Post time 2018-6-13 17:20
You can't just call me ignorant with no proof. The reason I said you didn't know what you were talking about is because you referred to the devs as "outsiders" with "no control."  Post time 2018-6-13 17:06
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-6-13 17:15:37 | All posts
You can't just call me ignorant with no proof. The reason I said you didn't know what you were talking about is because you referred to the devs as "outsiders" with "no control."

No, I didn't. I siad outside developers have no control. You assumed that "outside devs" meant the owners, despite the fact that I made no mention of them as outside developers and instead talked about them as owners.

You clearly have no idea what the process of development looks like, as I noted when you came into this thread insulting me calling it a sad reach and saying it's intrusive and rude. You insulted me multiple times in this thread and I ignored you to avoid conflict until you directly quoted me saying that I'm power hungry.

Comments

What's even funnier about this whole reply is that it's an even sadder reach because you contradicted yourself  Post time 2018-6-13 17:33
"The difference between moderators/admins and developers is that mods have control, while developers have none." Lol okay then.  Post time 2018-6-13 17:29
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-6-13 17:37:48 | All posts
Edited by Teresa at 2018-6-13 16:49
Teresa replied at 2018-6-13 16:15
No, I didn't. I siad outside developers have no control. You assumed that "outside devs" meant the  ...

Congrats, you can take a quote out of context!

She didn't even have to beg. You also have the option to put your money where your mouth is and start contributing games on the forum

I'm not begging, I simply asked how to get in touch with the developers to ask about contributing. I'm an experienced developer, I don't want to waste my time making mini games that I have no art assets for. That time could be put to much better use implimenting new features, fixing the big bugs in game or the bugs on site. There's no difference in control or even standing working on one or the other.

It can literally only benefit you for me to be a dev here, why are you so mad?

eta: You took it out of context of this thread and every other post I made it it, and the comment that it was in response to.

Comments

I didn't take anything out of context. You didn't say some developers, some on other websites, or anything even close to that. You clearly said "mods have control, while developers have none."   Post time 2018-6-13 17:45
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-6-13 18:25:00 | All posts
Teresa replied at 2018-6-13 16:37
Congrats, you can take a quote out of context!

Hey... no need to argue... Let me just say being a developer means you are at the highest role possible other than the creator (Wind). A developer is a huge deal here on Fairyabc and it is not a job given to newcomers, it may be like that on other sites, but not on this one. A developer is a very important role, earned. Not asked for. I'm sure the devs and the admins will make a wise decision on this topic. As for now, I will be closing this thread, if developers and administrators, or global moderators, would like to add on to the thread, they may.
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 4 反对 1

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-6-13 20:33:32 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 8 反对 2

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 08:38 , Processed in 0.148530 second(s), 114 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc