CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 4291|Reply: 8

[Cosplay] More RWBY cosplays! (Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna)

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-6-11 02:51:08 | All posts |Dock
Howdy! So I finally managed to cosplay as Blake and Yang from RWBY!
"it took me a while te get both of the girls, but hey! it's better late than never? oh well."

Oddly enough, it was pretty tough recreating both of the character's pants and/or shorts since there's really no exact style or enough length to cover their legs. Plus the boots don't actually layer on top of chosen pants.

**ALSO: Blake's outfit contain a BIG spoiler, so if you want to watch the show, I highly suggest you watch the series first. with that said, on with the thread!**   

Yang Xiao Long:

faeyang.png

1. To be honest, Yang's Vol. 1 outfit was fairly easy to recreate -in comparison to her other outfits in the series. i decided to mix some of her newer design elements such as the hairstyle and the glove(? it's really on how you interpret it.)

2. When I was actually creating Ruby a month or so(?) back, i stumbled on the top she's wearing and I thought "This is perfect for Yang!"

3. And then I had to search for the perfect shorts and sash combo. Black shortie-shorts with a trailing, dark brown, buckled belt-sash, that was both light brown and white.

Reference:

4. Needless to say, I figured that I might as well just ditch the white because there's only so much clothes to choose from. I'd sneak my way into getitng enough white somehow. Said somehow would be integrated on her flaming wings that is purely from her semblance. //I guess you could say they're pretty lit? i'm kidding, MOVING ON.

5. Her hair is tied up because I couldn't find any styles that's remotely close to her long, wild hair when she wears it down. She does tie it at one point of the show, but i'm lightly treading over spoiler territory (well... on her newer designs), so search it up if you want!

Blake Belladonna:

faeblake.png

1. Oh blake... why are your pants- er.... shorts?? (I'm not sure anymore) so tough to recreate? You just had to wear two-colored pants!!

2. I tried to recreate her newer design, but i wasn't too happy with it because it didn't really fit. It didn't do her original design any justice, so it went completely went out of the window.

3. I chose to use shorts rather than pants because I couldn't recreate her shorts-pants bottoms, which threw off the amount of black and white in her outfit.

Reference:

4. I needed the cat ears because they were probably the only thing that I could have substituted as a bow? other than that, this is a big spoiler for anyone who hasn't watched and wanted to watch.

5. I decided to go for smaller wings since she doesn't want to stand out at first, and her semblace is very much like a shadow that would materialize and take a hit for her. I also avoided giving her bat or bird wings because that'd be too funny.

"So how did I do? Comment down below! I usually read all of the comments to pass my time. As well as reply to nearly everyone who does!"

~THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VIEWING!~

From group: Anime Fans!!!
"to excel in anything, is to never aim for the best, but to aim for the better"
~AzulLooona, Luna Nightglade
My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-6-11 08:31:39 | All posts
The outfits are really great.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-11 05:35:10 | All posts
There should be a RWBY section in the forums because there are like 4334503 cosplays jk jk they're good though, you should try editing them if FairyABC limits your creativity; that's what I normally do lol
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-6-11 07:08:28 | All posts
xdarkconqueredx replied at 2018-6-11 17:35
There should be a RWBY section in the forums because there are like 4334503 cosplays jk jk they're g ...

yeah they probably should XD, thank you so much!
&quot;to excel in anything, is to never aim for the best, but to aim for the better&quot;
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Eleanor

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-11 09:12:22 | All posts
Oooh I love love love these!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-6-11 09:23:37 | All posts
Pumpkin replied at 2018-6-11 20:31
The outfits are really great.

thank you
&quot;to excel in anything, is to never aim for the best, but to aim for the better&quot;
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-6-11 09:24:09 | All posts
eleanorpixie replied at 2018-6-11 21:12
Oooh I love love love these!

thank you so much!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-11 13:10:36 | All posts
I like what you did with yang's wings
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-6-12 01:10:51 | All posts
Rosesandstars8 replied at 2018-6-12 01:10
I like what you did with yang's wings

guess you could say 'she Flamin'' jk, thank you!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 09:29 , Processed in 0.187152 second(s), 146 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc