5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2018-5-26 19:34:21 | All posts |Dock
Edited 2018-05-29
Thanks to @Lorella , i just googled "chrome black boxes". looks like its an old issue with google chrome, and it happened a lot with the latest Google Chrome update, version 66
You might want google it to find a temporary fix or wait for google to fix it https://www.google.com/search?q=chrome+black+boxes

First i want to apologize, some people had got the black square forum glitch. i had been trying to figure out what happened.
on may 25th, we had followwed the EU(European Union)'s law to add the cookies consent, which would clarify that we use cookies on this website. and it was supposed to look like what in the picture below.

cookiesent.JPG

Usually you simply click on the "Continue" button and the message will disappear.

How ever, it looks like the cookie consent conflicts with our other pop-up notifications, for example, new badge notifications.

I will see what i can do about it, but before i figure it out, i had turned off cookie consent(The EU officers, please don't punish us, pretty please)

However, if you still see the annoying squares, it means i am totally wrong, so, don't hesitate to report as soon as you spot the black square.

It would be great if you can inspect the black square and sent me the information you got, here is what you can do.

please right click on the black square and select inspect.

you will see something like bellow. you can read what the element is, you can take a screenshot and/or you can copy the information and reply to this thread so we can read it and check what exactly had happened.

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-5-26 19:50:23 | All posts
Thank you fairy much for explaining this, Miss Fzrasu!  This has been happening a lot lately.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-5-26 21:49:51 | All posts
Thank you Suzie! Been happening for a couple weeks for me.... Usually I just have to close the game browser then refresh the forum page and I'm good to go. That trick hasn't worked for about five days though.
~ XO Rose

Comments

Really? i thought it started with the cookies consent. Do you remember the exact time this started?  Post time 2018-5-26 22:19
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-5-26 22:32:53 | All posts
Fzrasu
Really? i thought it started with the cookies consent. Do you remember the exact time this started?

Uh, if I had to quess, I'd say at the end of April. It began as one black square but lately, multiple pop up when I scroll. It's only when I'm on my laptop. Sorry I didn't bring it up sooner, thought it was just on my version of Google Chrome.
~ XO Rose

Comments

Same thing for me. It has stopped now, but it started a few weeks ago. Thanks Susie for your time and effort. <3  Post time 2018-5-27 10:38
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-5-30 23:59:59 | All posts
Thank you!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 13:27 , Processed in 0.259679 second(s), 97 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc