5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-4-20 18:24:47 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Fuffeedoo1 at 2018-4-20 17:28

This is in case you're interested in journaling or have empty notebooks you really want to use.

• The first idea is something I have which is kind of like a bullet jounal. It's where I list tasks for each month and plan certain events (because I need an itinerary for everything). I use a different color pallate while writing for each month.
  • The next one is a positivity journal. I write happy memories, inspirational quotes and ideas for fun adventures that make your life more exciting. I also write things to look forward to
  • I've been keeping dream journals for over three years now. In these, you put the journal on your nightstand and write down your dreams when you wake up
  • This next journal is for interpreting the dreams you write down
  • I have a journal to cope with negative emotions. I have issues with anxiety and worrying, so I use a journal to help with my worries and negative thoughts
  • The next idea is a diary, I actually use an app on my phone because I might want to write in my diary at very random times and I always have my phone with me. Diaries are fun ways to remember the past (and cringe at it )
  • I have a journal dedicated to travelling. I write itineraties, what to pack, and stuff I want to do in the trip. I bring it with me and write down what I did in my trip each day
  • I love astrology and tarot and stuff like that, so I have a jounal dedicated to writing about these stuff, for example, I analyze horoscopes and my birth chart and stuff. You can also create a journal based on any interest you have. If it's gardening, write a gardening journal about plants. If it's reading, write about books
  • A notebook where you keep track of passwords for online sites is handy, but I never have the time to write in mine :\
  • If you like analyzing everything (like theorists do), you can create a jounal based on that
  • If you're a youtuber or a blogger like me, you can have a journal for planning videos and blog posts
  • I have a notebook for writing. Although this one is organized. For example, if you read through it, it's like reading a book (chapter by chapter in proper sequence). It's an organized way to write your first draft. I usually write my first draft in that notebook because I'm more motivated to start a chapter when I'm out and about, and I do other drafts on my computer
  • I also have another writing notebook, but it isn't an organized one. It's for random writing excersizes (like writing prompts) and short stories you want to write when bored. You can look through this notebook when you have writer's block
  • I also have a notebook where I brainstorm and come up with ideas for my bigger stories. I also like to write what I want in each chapter in thrre
  • A good idea is to create a school notebook (you can also use a planner for this) where you write down homework assignments, priority lists and when to do them
  • A scrapbook is a fun idea. Even if you don't have an actual scrapbook you can paste pictures and momentos in a journal
  • And last but not least, a Pixie Hollow leaf journal! I actually made mine from scratch out of green paper and cardboard. I based it off of the actual leaf journal and add stuff related to Pixie Hollow such as outfits and badges. I might make flipthrough video of this leaf journal in the future.

Whew! So, these are my ideas. Feel free to add other ideas in the comment section. Fly with you later!

[img]http:/
My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-4-20 18:37:02 | All posts
Great ideas! I have a few spare notebooks and journals, and I am definitely going to start using them now!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-4-20 23:40:00 | All posts
Awesome tips, thank you!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-4-25 15:18:35 | All posts
I love this! I'm also a massive journaler I decided that when I have my own home one day I want to dedicate a book shelf to all of my journals so I can look back and reminisce
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
 Author| Post time 2018-4-25 17:32:06 | All posts
-Autumn- replied at 2018-4-25 14:18
I love this! I'm also a massive journaler  I decided that when I have my own home one day I want t ...

That's such a good idea!!!!!! I honestly need one!
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 21:10 , Processed in 0.163977 second(s), 95 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc