5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-4-10 22:01:54 | All posts |Dock

Hello fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you're having a flitterific day!

I mentioned this at the beginning of the April 6th FCF recap thread but I know those threads are very long and some people may have missed the announcement so I thought it may be helpful to post this information in its own separate thread.

FCF Round 5:

R5.png

For the fairies and sparrowmen who cannot attend FCF at all, can't always make it, or have tech issues during it, I am announcing a new element to the event - an opportunity for anyone who missed the event or part of the event to still be able to make an outfit and make it on a podium. Here's how it'll work. If you were not able to participate in FCF you may create an outfit based on one of the themes from that week's FCF. If you were able to participate in some of the rounds but not all of them you can create an outfit for one of the themes you missed. (You may submit more than one outfit/entry if you missed multiple themes but only one outfit/entry per theme) After creating your outfit click the party hat in-game, click your name on the list, and take a screenshot of your outfit as it appears there. (Please do it this way instead of sending me a customized shot of the outfit as it will be hard to then try and crop everyone's pictures to match).You can either include a picture of your outfit in the reply section below the latest recap thread, for this week below this thread, or you can PM it to me. Please include which theme you are entering an outfit for. Depending on the number of submissions I receive I will choose winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd, HM) and every entry will be included in a participation category in the next recap thread.

To summarize - if you were unable to attend part/all of FCF you may choose a theme from that week and put together an outfit for it. Multiple entries per fairy/sparrowman are allowed as long as each entry is for a different theme. Send a screenshot of the outfit to me via PM or in the reply section of the latest FCF recap thread along with which theme the outfit is for. You may submit entries from the time the initial thread is posted - 8:00pm EST the following Friday. All entries will be included in the following recap thread and depending on the number of submissions winners may be chosen.

Feel free to reply the thread with any questions you may have. I hope this provides a fun alternative to those who cannot make FCF and look forward to seeing your entries! Final note - This is for fairies/sparrowmen who were not able to participate in one of/all of the themes, please do not create an entry if you participated in all the rounds of FCF

From group: Pixie Post Reborn
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-4-11 00:40:47 | All posts
This is a really clever and nice way to include those who were unable to be there! We all appreciate you taking this upon yourself, Abi.

Comments

She's so sweeeet  Post time 2018-4-11 18:40
That's our Abi!  Post time 2018-4-11 18:33
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-4-10 22:36:43 | All posts
| Thanks for clearing this one out!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-4-11 10:29:19 | All posts
Thanks for clearing it up
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations16

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

『 Daily Procrastinator 』

Credits

Guardiansminister

<
Post time 2018-4-11 18:40:01 | All posts
Wow, thanks Abi! That's so sweet of you to do this for us <3
We love youuuu <33
⋆°  ❀  
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations13

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

fantasy and snazzy stuff

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-4-12 16:58:03 | All posts
Wow, cool! This is a great idea.
i have arisen from my five year hiatus!!

(they/them)
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-4-22 16:09:36 | All posts
I know i am a bit late saying this but thank you for adding this feature
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 02:48 , Processed in 0.269333 second(s), 138 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc