Credits

Talent Master

The Most Extroverted Snowflake

Credits
<
Post time 2018-3-4 19:34:09 | All posts |Dock
Edited by DaddiesPixie at 2018-3-8 11:05

Hey Pixie Pals!
         It's Nightshade! And for my creative writing class this semester, my professor is making short, practice stories mandatory inbetween assignments. Though I'm working right now on a major Pixie Hollow fic, I'm having serious writers block, and I'd much rather start a fresh project so my mind can subconciously fix that problem.
        What I'd like to do is write short little anecdotes about your pixies. They can be any genre, (And I mean any genre. If you want a Victorian AU that's fine. I'm not the greatest at sappy romances but I can try my best ) and any story too. Just submit below your faerie's name, talent, description/picture, general personality info, some facts about them, and what you'd like me to write about (the genre and etc), and I'll start writing! (Please remember I'm an overworked student, so your stories will be written as soon as they can. They'll be added below!) Also keep in mind that these will be shared with my CW Professor, and possibly my class if she decides they're good enough, so if you don't want these to be public then let me know! I can privately PM you your story if you'd rather have it that way over being published here on this thread.
            You're all a bunch of creative and artistic bunch of pixies so I'm SUPER excited to write your ideas!

Have a Flaptastic Day!
        ~Nightshade
Also I have no idea where this goes so, Sorry if it's in the wrong place!

Have The Guts To Do Whats Right Even When Everyone Else Runs Away
My relations3

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2018-3-4 23:19:00 | All posts
Ehr mah gehrd!

This is awesome! Thank you for doing this.

Name: Zephyr Flickerstorm (friends call me Zeph, mainly, but also Zance, Z, Zealot, and Zephrey)
Talent: Officially- Tinker. I identify as Ministry Secret, though

Description/picture:
Screenshot 2018-02-18 at 1.47.21 PM.png

My page: http://www.fairyabc.com/home.php?mod=space

General personality info: I'll paste what I wrote up about myself in this thread (http://www.fairyabc.com/thread/5747/1/1.html)- 'I'm an overthinking (if there were such a thing), overzealous, occasionally despondent and blasphemous infidel of a pixie.' Some might say I'm frequently rash and/or awkward, but I'm happy to debate that with them- considering I've developed the (ironic) viewpiont within the last couple of years that everything makes sense, dependent on context. I have a temper, but try to keep it under wraps unless unleashing it isn't detrimental to my goals- I don't always succeed in that endeavor. I can also be funny, I swear. Yeah, I take things seriously- but I'm really not that serious!

Facts about you: I arrived in June 2017 (in this reincarnated version of the Hollow- I was as OG as it gets in the official/original world, to put it humbly). I've been banned once and muted once (in this incarnation; I was reprimanded in some form or another at least once in the original game, I've forgotten exactly how many times, or other specifics).

What you'd like me to write about (the genre, etc.): I would LOVE to hear whatever story you come up with, regardless of style, type, or structure. My first choice, though, would be a short story in the style of the original Pixie Hollow Tales- here's an example, in case you're unfamiliar or need a reminder: https://books.google.com/books/a ... v=onepage&q&f=false

Thank you so much!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-3-5 02:05:23 | All posts
Omg this is so exciting. I'm eager to see your story. Thank you for doing this

Fairy name: Robin
Talent: animal

Facts:
Robin has an identical twin sister. Her name is Rose and she is a Frost fairy

She loves to cosplay, and sometimes can get carried away

Robin is obsessed with purple. She is rarely in an outfit that isn't mostly if not all purple. (If she is not in purple it's probably for a certain dress code or a cosplay)

Robin's favorite job as an animal fairy is teaching adorable baby hedgehogs to curl into balls.

Robin has currently done 39 cosplay

She adores the mainland singer Ariana Grande

Personality: Robin is sweet, compassionate, and pretty laid back. However, when she gets super into something (like cosplay) she can get carried away and then get people aggravated. Due to her sensitivity, when someone or some fairies get aggravated with her, or even if she thinks they are, it makes her nervous for a while, not usually of the fairies, but of doing the thing she did again.

Example: Robin loves to cosplay, but recently she got a little carried away and did it too much too fast. She understood and accepted her warning and was forgiven. But for a few days she was too scared to even do a cosplay due to fearing she would accidently spam again.

However, that doesn't mean she gives up forever. Once her nerves settle down she goes back to what she loves but does it in a different way

with the help of some suggestions, she decided she would cosplay again, but post in a different way (not telling. It is a Suprise)

She hates negative conflict and often tries to get involved, but sadly, doesnt make much of a difference

She may be overly anxious, but she is still lots of fun and adores her twin sister.

What to write: Im not that picky but if you could throw her meeting ariana grande in there that would be flitterific.

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-3-5 15:49:56 | All posts
zance replied at 2018-3-4 21:19
Ehr mah gehrd!

This is awesome! Thank you for doing this.

I already have an exciting idea for you! Before I begin, I'll run it by you:
So, since Zeph /identifies/ as a Ministry Secret Agent, I could write about a day through her eyes, as she pretends to be a ministry secret agent, and nobody believes her. But by the end of the short little story it turns out she actually was getting good information for the Minister of (season) and she is just as shocked as everyone else?
Thoughts?

Comments

I've never really been particularly interested in knowledge, but concepts are my obsession. (Yeah, I know I'm pretentious)  Post time 2018-3-6 21:25
To be fair, Ministry Secret talents are kind of a mystery to everyone, including me. I have no idea if they resemble 'secret agents' like in mainland government agencies.  Post time 2018-3-6 21:24
Whatever you want to write, I'd love to read! Thank you for doing this.  Post time 2018-3-6 21:23
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-3-5 16:01:09 | All posts
arianator3942 replied at 2018-3-5 00:05
Omg this is so exciting. I'm eager to see your story. Thank you for doing this

Fairy name: Robin

Idea: Rose and Robin attempt to sneak out of Pixie Hollow during preparations for (season) to see Ariana Grande. They have a lot of obstacles, but they get there in the end.
Thoughts and suggestions
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-3-5 16:35:55 | All posts
I would love to have a story written by you!
Name : Crystal
Talent : Frost Talent
Picture : myfairy (9).png
Personality : Crystal is a very friendly fairy. She loves to spread kindness and happiness. She is very interested in talents. She also loves reading about talents. Crystal is also a busy fairy. But, with the help of her friends, she believes anything is possible.
Facts :
Crystal is very interested in the stars
Crystal also daydreams a lot
Crystal loves learning new things
Crystal loves the colors blue and purple
What to write about : I will be glad to hear whatever ideas you have!
Thank you for doing this and good luck!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-3-5 17:14:57 | All posts
Edited by amathist1998 at 2018-3-5 22:26

Hey Nightshade  if you want to include my fairy in a story or write one about her let me know and I'd love to read it!
Name: Tessa Purplewish
Talent: Water talent
Facts: -Tessa is one of the only water talent fairies who wears purple.
- Her counterpart is Rain from Mortal Kombat as both wear purple and have magical talents with water magic powers
- Her favorite hangout place is the Dewdrop Vale
- She does some cooking, tailoring and art on the side
- She has a pet dragonfly named Waterwish
- Her best fairy friend is Crystal Diamondsparkle, a frost talent fairy
- One of the first fairies to arrive in the old Pixie Hollow
Personality: Tessa Purplewish is kind and sweet. She loves swimming and collecting dewdrops and lillies. She loves to draw in her spare time. She also enjoys doing cosplays.
What to write about: Do something exciting, adventurous, something that teaches us a lesson.

Tessa Purplewish 2.png
Amathist1998
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-3-5 17:22:40 | All posts
Edited by sbuck1971 at 2018-3-5 22:23

Hey Nightshade  if you want to include my fairy in a story or write one about her let me know and I'd love to read it!
Name: Crystal Diamondsparkle
Talent: Frost talent
Facts: -Crystal Diamondsparkle loves snow activities
- Her favorite hangout place is the Ice Palace
- She does some cooking, tailoring and sewing on the side
- Her best fairy friend is Tessa Purplewish, a water talent fairy
- One of the first frost talent fairies to arrive in Pixie Hollow
Personality: Crystal Diamondsparkle is caring and kind. She loves making snowmen and do snow angels in the snow. She also enjoys cosplays.
What to write about: Do something exciting, adventurous, something that teaches us a lesson.
Crystal Diamondsparkle 2.png
Sbuck
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-3-5 17:39:44 | All posts
DaddiesPixie replied at 2018-3-5 14:01
Idea: Rose and Robin attempt to sneak out of Pixie Hollow during preparations for (season) to see  ...

I love it!!! Id love to see them interact with her.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-3-5 17:40:12 | All posts
DaddiesPixie replied at 2018-3-5 14:01
Idea: Rose and Robin attempt to sneak out of Pixie Hollow during preparations for (season) to see  ...

I cant wait to read it
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

123Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 07:29 , Processed in 0.316164 second(s), 159 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc