Fairyabc discussion Board

Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
View: 740|Reply: 12

[Cosplay] Let's Play a Game! - Guess the Character!

[Copy link]
My relations10

Threads

Credits

minister

Tech-Talent Fairy ~

Credits

pluggerministerSpecial contribution

Vanellope

Post time 2018-3-1 02:45:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Twili~ at 2018-3-3 19:14

Hey Guys!

I've been watching tons of shows recently, and I came up with a fun idea for me to play around with some cosplays and get you all involved!

Every Week, on Thursday or Friday, I'll put a picture of a cosplay at the very bottom of my page. It's your job to give your best guess on:

• Who the character is
  • What Series, franchise, or other work they are from

Note: I will use AU characters from time to time (In fact, that's this weeks hint! The character is from an AU! One of my personal favorite AUs actually)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Some General Rules:
The characters are all PG characters. This means that the show or work they're from is generally alright for a younger age group. I may make a few exceptions here or there as I'd like to do some anime characters, but there will be no characters that are explicit or otherwise!
(They all follow the forum rules on what's acceptable for pages. No blood or gore or anything like that. There will be no external editing of the pictures, everything is from FABC.)

All of the characters are from animated cartoons, or works derived from said cartoons. Any dirivitive work (AUs) that I get characters from are PG, and are generally suitable for the forum and it's audience.
(If for any reason, the admins deem a character unsutible, please PM me so that I can change the character!)

For any character that is from an AU, I'll take either their in-universe name, the AU short name, or the character and what AU their from.
For Example: for Pacifica from Reverse Falls, I'd accept: Pacifica Southeast, Reverse-Pacifica, or Pacifica from Reverse Falls

You may only guess twice! Pick your character wisely! This way, it makes it easier for me to see who figures it out first!

You may submit your answer either by PM, Wall Message, or by replying to the thread! Thanks ~

If people are way off, or still aren't getting closer after the first day or two, I'll drop a hint above the cosplay on my page. I'll keep dropping more hints if people keep being stuck.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The character will be revealed on Wednesday or Thursday nights - PST - depending on when I want to change it. If the game keeps going, I'll get a more consistant schedule.

The winner (person who gets it right first) gets a shoutout on my page with the cosplay, and in the thread for the next week!

If this gets enough attention/people playing, I'll move these to a group to not clutter the forum!

Have fun, and good luck everyone!
(Check out my page, it's already been added! ~)

EDIT: I read the forum rules again, and just wanted to clarify that I'm 100% keeping it all ages. I said PG instead of G because literally all shows now are rated PG. It's very rare to see a animated movie or cartoon rated G, just because of the humor and jokes and whatnot. I assure the admins that I won't use any characters that aren't appropriate for the forum. Thanks! ~

EDIT 2: I feel the need to apologize if people don't know who the first character is. She's from one of my favorite Alternate Universes, and I realize that people might not know what she's from, since most people probably don't follow AUs. In the future, I'll try to keep AUs at a minimum. In the meantime, give it your best guess! You can answer twice so that if you answer, then see someone elses answer and it gives you an idea, you can answer again.

I don't have a Facebook, please be wary of my fake.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Like what I do? Give me a huggle: http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Twili
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My relations0

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

Chick hatching from an egg

Post time 2018-3-1 13:12:45 | Show all posts
this is a good idea!

Comments

Thanks!  Post time 2018-3-1 14:50
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

Credits

minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

Cinderella

Post time 2018-3-1 19:31:10 | Show all posts
Sounds fun! I'll give it a try!

Comments

I left some hints to the original show! If you can figure out what the original show and character is, a quick google search should make it easy to find the AU version that I'm cosplaying as!  Post time 2018-3-2 20:48

Use magic Report

My relations106

Threads

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

Lv 3

Post time 2018-3-2 18:52:42 | Show all posts
I'm going to stink at this since I don't watch very much TV. But I'll definitely participate when I can!!

Comments

Sweet! You can find the first character at the bottom of my page. I've left some hints so you might be able to figure it out with google if you can find the OG show <3  Post time 2018-3-2 20:25

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

Credits

minister

Toadstool Ivy

Credits

minister

Barbie

Post time 2018-3-3 11:07:13 | Show all posts
Sounds fun!

Comments

You can find the character and the hints on my page! Good Luck!  Post time 2018-3-3 17:38
*insert blushing emoji*

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

Credits

talent master

Credits

Elsa

Post time 2018-3-3 20:27:04 | Show all posts
Seems like fun

Use magic Report

My relations34

Threads

Credits

minister

give em the ol' razzle dazzle

Credits

Guardiansminister

Lv 4

Post time 2018-3-3 22:21:55 | Show all posts
what does that have to do with fairyabc

Comments

Plus, the game is on the forum (the picture is located on my page). You don't have to go offsite or anything like that.  Post time 2018-3-4 00:19
It hasn't been moved yet. And it relates because it's cosplay and it's a game that I made with FABC stuff. It can be moved if mods think it should be but like I said, it hasn't yet.  Post time 2018-3-3 23:16
♥♥ ♥♥

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2020-5-26 15:57

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list