CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 2197|Reply: 4

[Solved] Pardon me! But I have a question regarding my showcase!

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-2-10 08:19:22 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Shiloh-chan at 2018-2-10 06:25

Hello again dear staff members @FABC But I have a question regarding the "///" signs that keep appearing after each and every single one of my apostrophe's in my showcase(mind you, they multiplied everytime I edited my thread which was twice I think) ..Is anyone else seeing them or am I the only one? If so can anybody in the staff explain why the signs are so repetitious?Is it a possible glitch? I just want the signs out of my Showcase..If anybody can clarify why this is happening as soon as possible that'd be amazing. Thank very much for taking your time reading this, it is very much appreciated, sincerely ~ Shi'
I'm gonna try and be on more often guys^^I got certain things out my schedule so I'll have more time to relax  
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-2-10 10:07:02 | All posts
I had them in my showcase too, and they also multiplied when i tried to edit. I eventually was able to edit the slashes out and they didn't come back. Best of luck getting rid of them!
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2018-2-10 10:09:45 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
Jasper replied at 2018-2-10 08:07
I had them in my showcase too, and they also multiplied when i tried to edit. I eventually was able  ...

Thank you for clarifying! T^T I just didn’t wanna keep editing.. because like if you edit too much doesn’t it cost “coins”?

Comments

I don't think it does, but then again I could be wrong.  Post time 2018-2-10 10:13
I'm gonna try and be on more often guys^^I got certain things out my schedule so I'll have more time to relax  
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-2-10 11:39:59 | All posts
I tried fixing your showcase.
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 07:41 , Processed in 0.145009 second(s), 86 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc