Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2017-11-11 08:48:10 | All posts |Dock

Hi guys! Today, I wanted to share with you some exciting news! The long-awaited expansion pack for 'The Sims 4' is finally out - it's titled 'The Sims 4 - Cats and Dogs' and let me tell you it is A-MA-ZING.
I got it the minute it got out, via ZLOrigin for free and here's a screenshot of a sleeping cat I named Cinnamon c:

omlcinammon.JPG

I was amazed at the detail work and how they managed to make the pets more realistic unlike their previous failed attempts. Also there's no serious glitches like with the Sims 3: Pets expansion - with the transparent fur if you recall....But you might encounter a weird pose every now and then as a glitch - I noticed my husky dog from my Sim-self jumping weirdly......it was strecthed in thin air like a chewing gum for a whole minute xD
Anyways, if you're in need of this pack here's the link to a guide for ZLOrigin by a user on the Games4theworld forum and you have everything you need there: ZLOrigin Made Simple - Games4TheWorld .
Also, note that getting the game via this is not dangerous, your anti-virus might tell you there's malware but it's actually picking up the cracks and deleting them since they're not known to the database. My advice is as soon as you download the ZlSysteem folder put it in your anti-virus' exeptions list. First disable the anti-virus and then hit 'Settings' inside it and search for the 'Exeptions' list and go on 'Add Folder' since you're gonna wanna protect everything. When you extract the rest of the things when you run ZLClient make sure that's on that list as well. Then you can turn your anti-virus back on and it'll be all good.
Also, *promo I know* check out The Book Of Sims - a blog I'm running for the Sims 4. I'll be posting more about this expansion pack, like a longer review and explanations on how to do things when it comes to having pets or taking them to a vet, since that's an option too. You'll also be getting a review about being a vet and about the clinic and what does one have to do around there. I'll try to post as much as I can today ( after finishing my homework ) so keep an eye on the blog if you wanna know more!

Till then, I'm leaving ya'll with this 'lovely' long post

~ Juni
My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-11-11 16:36:53 | All posts
PrincessKawaii replied at 2017-11-11 08:45
You can get the whole game with all expansion and stuff packs via ZLOrigin if you're allowed to in ...

I play FairyABC on a school computer (like my good friend, Princessluv213 *who recommended me to this game*). So, I don't think I'll be able to install ZLOrigin. Does the other way require any installations? But, I'll see if I can get it. (Maybe on my other computer!)  

AND I WAS LIKE SO HYPE I WANTED TO RUN AROUND MY HOUSE. When I saw the trailer, I like heard angels singing. It was the best day OF MY LIFE!!!!
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-11-11 12:29:44 | All posts
I have seen the Sims 4: Cats and Dogs gameplay on Youtube and I was ABSOLUTELY AMAZED!!! I don't have the Sims 4, which is very sad because I want SO BAD! When I found out about this I was SO HYPED! After watching some videos of this a few days ago, the Sims 4 and the Sims 4: Cats and Dogs on now on my Christmas Wish List.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2017-11-11 12:45:24 | All posts
WinterSparkle replied at 2017-11-11 17:29
I have seen the Sims 4: Cats and Dogs gameplay on Youtube and I was ABSOLUTELY AMAZED!!! I don't hav ...

You can get the whole game with all expansion and stuff packs via ZLOrigin if you're allowed to install it on your device. It's how I got the game this time, because I wanted this new expansion so bad xD
Another way is going to www.games4theworld.bestgoo.com - their forum and there go on the 'Downloads' tab which should lead you to a separate page with all their downloads where you can get everything up to this expansion pack since they don't have it out yet, but they should within a few days.

AND IKR I WAS SO HYPED OMG.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Tech-Talent Fairy ~

Credits

pluggerministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2017-11-11 13:08:32 | All posts
Aw man this looks cool but I don't want to get the parenthood expansion XDD

Also I can't torrent stuff anymore so that's a real bummer. Looks super fun though! ~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Like what I do? Give me a huggle: http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Twili
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2017-11-11 16:46:14 | All posts
WinterSparkle replied at 2017-11-11 21:36
I play FairyABC on a school computer (like my good friend, Princessluv213 *who recommended me to t ...

The other way via games4theworld only requires downloads via a torrent download program like BitTorrent or UTorrent or something like that. Then just copy-pasting stuff
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Princessluv213 This user has been deleted
Post time 2017-11-11 16:46:23 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2017-11-11 16:46:51 | All posts
Twili~ replied at 2017-11-11 18:08
Aw man this looks cool but I don't want to get the parenthood expansion XDD

Also I can't torrent st ...

Aw bummer why can't you anymore, that's literally the only way to get stuff for free nowadays ._.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-11-11 16:51:25 | All posts
PrincessKawaii replied at 2017-11-11 12:46
The other way via games4theworld only requires downloads via a torrent download program like BitTo ...

Both BitTorrent and UTorrent are blocked by the school. (Like many other things.) Is there any other programs like that? (BC I REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYY WANT to play SO BADDDLLLYYYY!)
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-11-11 16:55:15 | All posts
PrincessKawaii replied at 2017-11-11 12:46
The other way via games4theworld only requires downloads via a torrent download program like BitTo ...

I just found this website when I searched up, "websites like UTorrent". It is called Torrentz. I'll try it when I get a chance.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 08:54 , Processed in 0.181660 second(s), 148 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc