Read: 1628|Reply: 4

Harry Potter Theory

[Copy url]

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2017-8-17 23:56:25 | All posts |Dock
Don't be afraid to add on to this theory!
Probably do not have to add the houses + character personalities, but thought it would be a good add in
*I posted this in another group as well, but I wanted to re post *

Ron: Harry and Hermoine's best friend who easily gets jealous. He is really kind and is tolerant to some extent. But, Ron always puts his friends first.

Harry: "The boy who lived" He is loyal, ambitious, brave, and is a go getter. He does what is right.

Hermoine: Brilliant witch. Is your typical A+ student who can figure and problem out. She is also very "booky," which means she realises on her schools library for every problem she runs into.

Gryddindor: House for the brave and loyal at heart.

Hufflepuff: The house for the kind, loyal, dedicated, and friendly.

Ravenclaw: House for those smarty pants in life that we all wish we could have their brains for that math test!

Slytherin: House for the bold, cunning, and ambition ones among us

What house would Ron be in?

When I was thinking of this theory Ron came easy. Throughout the series besides being loyal, there was really no  trait that told me he was gryffindor, as we all know he wasnt too brave when sorting into houses came around. As we know Ron's family is completely Gryffindor. So there would of had to be some pressure on him to get into Gryffindor. We even have proof that he knew he had to get in gryffindor or else his family would be ashamed of him. We have this proof because he told Harry about the houses and how Gryffindor was the best one on their first train ride to hogwarts. So, what made him be sorted into Gryffindor? Easy, he simply asked the sorting hat to be placed in Gryffindor because he didn't want to risk being placed anywhere else. We all know the sorting hat will let the witch/wizards vote come into count sense it did it to Harry.  This is where the bravery comes in. To get into Gryffindor, you must ask. You must be Brave enough to ask the sorting hat to be placed in Gryffindor. If your a harry potter wiz this is all clicking into your head right now.

What house would Hermoine be in?

Hermoine was a little trickier then Ronald. There had been many events where she showed loyalty to her two best friends and bravery throughout their many adventures. And because she was muggle born it wasnt like she knew gryffindor was the house to aim for ( or so they say) there for why on earth would she ask to be in gryffindor if she was smart, and booky enough to be a clever ravenclaw? Well that riddle came to me not to later. Although Hermoine may not have had the pressure from her parents about a specific house as Ron did, she had peer pressure. Ah peer pressure can do loads. Can you imagine Hermoine sitting with plenty of wannabe gryffindors in a train cart such as Neville? I can. It would be extremely likely that she was sitting with people who wanted to be in gryffindor because their parents were in gryffindor. With all the pressure of hearing Gryffindor is the best and Ravenclaws are for smarty pants you can imagine that a very excited and nervouse hermoine would have that thought of being in the golden house, Gryffindor would help her fit in her new surroundings as a witch! So yes, Hermoine asked as well to be in Gryffindor even though she was plenty clever enough to be a Ravenclaw.

Harry is a Slytherin

Although Harry would rather drop dead then be placed in the slytherin house where ron has been pourring into his thoughts that is filled with dark wizards, we all know that the sorting hat itself said Harry would have done well in slytherin. His traits fit. He is ambitious and doesnt just sit back to watch the show unfold. We have proof in the books that harry simply asked the sorting hat to be placed in Gryffindor. And his reasonings were explained in the books!

Do you agree with this theory? Do you want to add on? Do you disagree? Let me know!

~ Ruby <3

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Glitter is always an option...

Credits
Post time 2017-8-29 19:51:40 | All posts
The theory is amaze! Great job! I totally get where you were coming from. Honestly I think that Hermione should have been in Ravenclaw, Ron in Hufflepuff, and Harry in Slytherin. While they all were very brave, their traits were more simmilar to other house's. But, I also think the Sorting Hat did a wonderful job because of the story
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

Mickey

Post time 2017-8-20 15:02:13 | All posts
Your thoughts on Harry Potter are fantastic.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

『 Daily Procrastinator 』

Credits

Guardiansminister

Cinderella

Post time 2017-8-28 02:35:43 | All posts
I love these and I agree with all of them oml they're really great
⋆°  ❀  
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

♥Harmony Starwing♥

Credits

Magic lamp

Post time 2018-7-28 13:13:08 | All posts
There's a huge theory behind this. I first got Ravenclaw but recently Hufflepuff. So I chose my original home (Ravenclaw) because like Harry, he chose his home.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 17:24 , Processed in 0.151690 second(s), 51 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc