CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1386|Reply: 1

Welcome to the PotterHeads group! (Rules)

[Copy url]

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Glitter is always an option...

Credits
Post time 2017-8-9 12:09:47 | All posts |Dock
Hi! Thank you for joing the PotterHeads group! Harry Potter is more than just a book/movie series. It has shaped many children's lives. It has been proven that people who read and enjoy Harry Potter are more accepting to other people's religions, sexuality, etc. Here are a few ground rules that i ask you follow if you wish to be a member of this group:

1.) Please be respectful to others opinions. Some people may have their own views about characters or who they ship. Please be respectful.
2.) Please stay on topic. I love Tinkerbell just as the next person, but this group is about Harry Potter. Please stay on topic.
3.) Constructive criticism only. Please do not shoot down others ideas or theories rudely. Instead, please give your view on that person's idea respectfully.
4.) Keep it friendly. Please be kind to the other group members. This is a safe space to share your views.
5.) The Golden Rule, The Golden Trio. Do unto others as you would do unto yourself.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy your experience in this group! -Kate <3

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

『 Daily Procrastinator 』

Credits

Guardiansminister

Cinderella

Post time 2017-8-12 00:03:00 | All posts
⋆°  ❀  

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 06:37 , Processed in 0.135507 second(s), 39 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc