Read: 1547|Reply: 2

Hey guys, I'm new and I've got memories to share

[Copy url]

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2017-8-3 17:00:27 | All posts |Dock
Hi guys, I'm new to this site. I just discovered it a few days ago and I just now signed up. I thought maybe I can share some old memories from the original site and maybe find some of the people I was friends with on there!

So, my fairy's name was Dawn. She had long, dark brown hair and she was a water fairy. She also had kinda tanish skin (Like very lightly tanned). I plan on recreating her soon.

I suppose you could say that I was kinda popular on there.. Probably not nearly as popular as other users though. I think I remember having a blue ladybug, but I'm not sure. (As you can see, I'm writing all the things I can remember from my old fairy to see if people can recognize me). I think I had an ice house, but I could be wrong. I do remember that it was one of the bigger houses, like the really tall ones. I remember I made three floors and the second one, I made it look like a bathroom (lol). I'd often have fashion shows at my house or parties with fancy names so I can attract more fairies and get more friends. My last membership rank on there was a gold badge with one pearl on it. I think I had a pretty high skill level, but I'm not sure.. I used to be a common tearoom goer and I would always play the card gamre they have there (I forgot what it's called).

Idk if this helps anybody, but I'm listing all the stuff I had before Pixie Hollow closed to see it anyone remembers me. I wanna meet some of my old friends on there. I hope somebody may recognize me. ^-^

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

『 Daily Procrastinator 』

Credits

Guardiansminister

Cinderella

Post time 2017-8-11 23:18:53 | All posts
Oh those are some sweet memories! Hopefully you might find an old friend on here :3
⋆°  ❀  
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

Mickey

Post time 2017-10-22 22:44:33 | All posts
I hoped to meet some of my old fairy friends here. So far I haven't had any luck. I hope you find of of your past friends here.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 15:08 , Processed in 0.124563 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc