Credits

Minister

❄ val ❄

Credits

minister

Snowwhite

Post time 2017-7-23 13:14:17 | All posts |Dock
Edited by secretofmywings at 2017-7-24 01:17

i suppose my post dwells more on how i miss feeling, rather than what i missed in the game. the latter would be an incredibly long post, but then again this is also quite a long post!

pixie hollow will always have a near and dear place in my heart. i discovered it almost 5 years ago, in the fall of 2012.
i still feel nostalgic whenever fall and winter roll around... the best and most impactful things always happen around that time! i was 10, and my parents were planning to move out of my childhood home. i felt an unexplainable void in my heart knowing that all of my real-life memories would be taken away and i would have to adapt to a new house that i could not learn to feel as safe in. so, i didnt stand by - i tried to make the most of my time left before finally parting and saying farewell. i watched movies, and tinkerbell especially appealed to me when i was a child. i found the link to the disneyfairies.com website on the cd box, along with the advertisement of the site on an NDS game i decided to play.

the game wasn't just my escape from the real world. my friends thought i was stand-offish, hostile, and rather exclusive when i was younger. all of that changed when i started playing. pixie hollow has mostly been my little secret but it seriously impacted my life when i met the wonderful people there. when it announced it was closing, i was utterly devastated and didn't know how to feel. i thought that my little connection from myself to my childhood home was through that game and it would all be taken away - i made special memories on that game with people and communicated in a way i never could in real life. when pixie hollow closed, i was forced to face reality as reality, and nothing more. it's nice to feel a little nostalgia once in a while through this site, though. i miss being a kid again, but i realize now that when i reminisce on the past i should look at it in positive regard. i might not be able to replicate those days and feel as i felt, but i will accept that i can make new memories now and look forward.

5 years ago, my fairy was valorie watervalley (im still called that now!), and my username was secretofmywings (im also still called that now!) i still retain the same signature hairstyle with my current fairy and i still have a love for purple, just like i did back then. i guess some people never change, and these memories will live within me forever. im just glad that things from 5 years ago and pixie hollow happened  <3

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-7-4 15:55:12 | All posts
This is so touching,thank you for sharing your  past and feelings with us. I often miss the hollow too.I started playing when I was nine or younger.I just remember how safe I felt in Pixie Hollow.Truly I can say that it has been a home to not just me but many people. Its so nice to look back on all these splendid little memories.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-7-8 16:27:39 | All posts
you're a rly good writer!! i enjoyed reading this :-))
✨ river rainriver ✨
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 11:17 , Processed in 0.153981 second(s), 42 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc