Credits

Minister

『 Daily Procrastinator 』

Credits

Guardiansminister

Cinderella

Post time 2017-7-23 02:42:28 | All posts |Dock
o/ Yoo my fellow musicians <3

I will try to make this as short as I can because it's so boring lol. I'll start off with saying that I currently play 2 instruments, the Piano (6 years) and the Violin (5 years). Ahhhh, my pinky is most to blame for my battles ;;

With the Piano, it's such a struggle T^T I can BARELY do an octave with my thumb and pinky, going from C to C (or any ocatave over) is so difficult. Every piece with it, I either slip off, or hit the 7th note instead of the 8th. I had a teacher and she was patient with me, but now, I think deep down that she was sort of annoyed hahaha ;;

I play the violin with my school orchestra and there are a lot of songs that requires the use of fourth finger (pinky). Everytime, I would stretchhhhh my pinky really far to try and hit the note, and most times I would hit it (with my pinky resulting in some sort of soreness afterwards), but the rest, I would be flat T^T sigh I would need to do more of finger and pinky exercises.

I LOVE TO PLAY, BUT LIKE. MY FINGERS DON'T WANT ME TO. thanks for taking your time to read my thread <333
~ RIP Gardenia

⋆°  ❀  

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

What Keeps Me Going?

Credits

minister

Snowman

Post time 2017-7-23 22:30:02 | All posts
The fingers must have a mind of their own, like when they decide to bend a certain way (struggles are so.. I can't even describe how reallllllllll they are ;-; ).
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-10-27 03:16:31 | All posts
peiod sister! fingers suck ):
daffodil
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 11:31 , Processed in 0.148630 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc