CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 2263|Reply: 21

[Theory] Who is "0"? How did they become "0"?

[Copy url]

Threads

7k+

Credits

Minister

I cook pizza with taffyg.

Credits

minister

Lv 5

Post time 2017-7-9 21:04:53 | All posts |Dock
Here is the conspiracy theory regarding "0":

=====Backstory=====

"0" started as a normal shopkeeper who worked in the realm. Back then, "0" happened to have a name and lived a very average life, living day by day off of the income earned from their jewelry shop. "0" soon grew bored of their average life and wanted to spice things up. After a visit to the library one day, "0" became interested in mythology and decided to devote their time to learning about a variety of these creatures. Not too long into this research, "0" became transfixed on the lure of the mermaids, and was dying to learn more. The beauty and mysterious nature of the mermaids drew "0" in quickly, and "0" needed to know more. In "0's" quest for knowledge, they decided that they wanted to find a way to speak to the mermaids directly, and took up learning about black magic and time travel. "0" was determined to figure out how they could meet the mermaids and did not stop until they were able to contruct a machine that would allow them to meet the mermaids. Despite how careful and calculated "0's" preparations were, they looked over one little thing; this trip would require them to travel into a parallel universe.

=====Meeting the Mermaids====

"0's" trip occured without much trouble. When "0" arrived, they were immediately greeted by Mermaid Grotto. Without hesitation, "0" waltzed in and surprised the mermaids. The mermaids quickly grew angry that an uninvited guest had shown up and swept "0" up into their hands. "0" became scared and pleaded with the mermaids to let them go. The mermaids desperately wanted to banish "0", but decided to strike them a deal. They promised to let "0" go if they would bring the mermaids a special piece of jewelry. If "0" did not bring this item back successfully, they would banish "0" to the void and make them a prisoner. The problem with this mission? The piece of jewelry could not be obtained in that universe.

=====The Travel Back=====

"0" used their machine to travel to a random universe, praying that they would find this piece of jewelry. As "0" landed, something struck them as odd about this universe - the surroundings seemed familiar. Luckily enough, they happened to land near a small jewelry shop. Before entering the jewelry shop, "0" remembered that they had left their wallet at home and had no way of paying for the jewelry. "0" grew tense wondering what to do, coming to the conclusion that they must steal the jewelry. As the shopkeeper had their back turned, "0" grabbed the necklace in question. Just before they could escape, the shopkeeper turned and grabbed them. "0" felt a sinking feeling in their stomach when they realized that they were the shopkeeper - the universes had collided!

Time and space began to evapourate before "0's" very eyes. "0" was too quick to meet the mermaids that they did not try to research what would happen if they created a rip in the space time continuum.

=====Meeting the Mermaids Again=====

As "0" was not able to complete the mission due to the rip in time that was caused, the mermaids banished them to the void, where "0" lost their name and was forced to work for the mermaids for all of eternity.

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

Lv 1

Post time 2017-7-9 21:07:46 | All posts
These mermaids sure are evil, making poor lil 0 do all that work, smh. LOVE THIS!!!

Comments

Haha, thanks Faye. <3  Post time 2017-7-9 21:51
This... Is my Signature
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2017-7-9 21:16:06 | All posts
I never trusted mermaids...

Comments

Same smh  Post time 2017-7-10 17:20
Super S K E T C H  Post time 2017-7-9 21:59
Same here; they're really sketchy.  Post time 2017-7-9 21:51
Well, this is an awkward silence.....
Bored~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2017-7-10 00:44:05 | All posts
So I became a 0 a few minutes ago. I have no idea how to add the image to this (I don't think it's the right kind I could add anyway) but I put it on my space soo yeah.

IM WAS SO SPOOPED. I DIDNT GET MY FOIL HAT ON FAST ENOUGH APPARENTLY.

Comments

MAKE SURE TO WEAR THE TALISMAN.  Post time 2017-7-10 19:24
OH NO JSKFD STAY SAFEE  Post time 2017-7-10 02:31
Well, this is an awkward silence.....
Bored~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

~Pearly~ <3

Credits

minister

Flower Bearers

Post time 2017-7-10 02:34:19 | All posts
Those mermaids are much more evil than I thought. Poor 0. Maybe they'll be able to escape the void one day and leave us pixies alone. I honestly feel bad for them. :c

Comments

Same here. Let's hope for the best!  Post time 2017-7-10 16:20
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

✩ Ey it's Lavy ✩

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

Snowwhite

Post time 2017-7-10 17:18:42 | All posts
I 100% believe it. It's the only possible answer to 0ing!

Comments

Ayeeee. :D  Post time 2017-7-10 19:23
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits

Beck

Post time 2017-9-29 11:55:09 | All posts
Bored5437 replied at 2017-7-10 01:16
I never trusted mermaids...

Oh my gosh! Sameeee!!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

banned

Credits

Rosetta

Post time 2018-10-20 09:41:59 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 17:41 , Processed in 0.147716 second(s), 60 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc