Tech-Talent Fairy ~

Credits

pluggerministerSpecial contribution

Vanellope

Post time 2017-7-9 20:52:42 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Twili~ at 2017-7-12 21:44

-- A Traitor in the Water Chapter 1 --

Jingle, Jingle
     The sound of ringing bells filled the room. Silently, a fairy flitted across the room and threw open the window. Looking around, she didn’t notice anything particularly suspicious. She glanced down at the intricate trap that was set outside, but nothing seemed out of place except that the bait was gone.
     “There go 5 more Lily petals” she sighed.
     She silently closed the window and flitted over to the wardrobe. As she opened the door, she gasped as she discovered that it was empty.
“Arg! Every time I try to make a semi-decent looking outfit it always ends up stolen! And no one ever believes me!”
     She slammed the door, causing a telescope to roll off of the top and land on the bed. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed her bag and leaf journal and flitted out into the hallway of the Home Tree.
     As she neared the end of the Water Talent wing, she stopped to stare at her reflection in the waterfall. Her dark brown hair was messily laid around her shoulders, and she was wearing a periwinkle blue nightgown with matching slippers. She let out a small groan and quickly tried to fix her hair, ending up shoving it into a messy bun.
     “Alright, time for breakfast…” she mumbled as she flitted towards the tea room.
     Hundreds of fairies were talking and eating in the tea room, and serving-talents were flitting here and there trying to keep up with the madness.
     “Sapphire! Over here!” a voice called out.
     Smiling, Sapphire flew over to the water talent table and took her seat. Hungrily, she reached over and grabbed a raspberry tart and a cube of sugar for her tea. She was just about to take a bite out of the tart when suddenly she noticed the other water talents had stopped talking and were staring at her.
     “Are you… still in your nightgown?” one of them questioned.
     “Oh, haven’t you heard? She claims that the MERMAIDS are stealing her clothes! As if!” another snootily replied.
     “Ah yes Sapphire, the fairy who blames her problems on the mermaids!” another chimed in.
      Soon the entire table was talking bad about Sapphire, and she felt her cheeks burning up.
      “I… uh have to go now.” she managed to get out, trying to hold back tears.
      She quickly flew out of the tea room into Havendish Square. Flying as quickly as her wings would let her, she darted into Palm Tree Cove and collapsed onto the sand, sobbing.
     Splash!
     Sapphire shrieked as she suddenly felt her ingredients bag being pulled off of her shoulder. Whipping her head around to look at who was stealing from her, she froze.
     Unable to stop her jaw from dropping, she sat with her mouth open as she saw a hand dip below the water with her Lily petals and Ivy.

ATITW - Chap1.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! First chapter of my little story. Sorry if I seem to have paragraph breaks or punctuation in weird places, I have a tricky time with that.
Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave your theories about what will happen next and/or some constructive criticism. (Keep it nice though <3)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Like what I do? Give me a huggle: http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Twili
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

~Pearly~ <3

Credits

minister

Flower Bearers

Post time 2017-7-10 02:30:23 | All posts
Aww I love this story already. Poor Saphire. Gosh, those pesky mermaids need to be dealt with. >:c
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

What Keeps Me Going?

Credits

minister

Snowman

Post time 2017-7-9 21:02:41 | All posts
This reminds me of the book where Rani had an encounter with mermaids. The mermaids are always mischevious, so they might try to make a deal with Sapphire.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

Lv 1

Post time 2017-7-9 21:05:01 | All posts
IM LAUGHING SO HARD, MERMAIDS DO STEAL CLOTHES THOUGH SO BE WARNED XD
This... Is my Signature
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2017-7-9 21:06:42 | All posts
I can't wait to see what comes next in this story, so keep it up~~
Well, this is an awkward silence.....
Bored~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

7k+

Credits

Minister

I cook pizza with taffyg.

Credits

minister

Lv 5

Post time 2017-7-9 21:07:06 | All posts
You're a really good writer; your writing is quite descriptive! Poor Sapphire, though. :c

Comments

Aww thanks, that really means a lot to me.  Post time 2017-7-9 21:30
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2017-7-13 09:39:31 | All posts
Lyria is about to perform!
-----
What are you looking for?
I'm looking for a new outfit.
Have you heard the mermaids giggling?
MERMAID SIGHTING!
Where's that?  Lily Petals
Drat!
-----

I just saw Lyria perform.
Great!
Thank you!
That was fun!
Paprika Bumblewhisk, Rye Bumblewhisk, Donner Parsleyhill
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2017-7-16 12:13:05 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 20:25 , Processed in 0.191623 second(s), 67 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc