Read: 873|Reply: 0

My Old Memories

[Copy url]

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2017-7-7 01:40:16 | All posts |Dock
I remember a very long time ago, at least 6 years now, when I first discovered Pixie Hollow. I saw it as an advertiesment on TV, and almost immediately kicked my dad off his computer just to play. I had to have help setting up an account though, since I had never done something like that at the time. Once I got it up, I made my first fairy, Rhonda.  She was light talent, but I would always dress her up basically like a Rosetta wannabe, but I loved her nonetheless. Then membership came along, and I basically made my parents get me it. I was very spoiled, if you couldn't tell. With that, I played almost every minigame I could until I beat every level of nearly every difficulty. It wasn't long until I got bored after the fact, so I ended up not playing for many months.. A long while later, when I stopped playing for a bit, I go back, only to find my account was basically gone. This isn't the first time this has happened, yet, it was the saddest, because I had made lots of really good friends. One I actually still have contact with, since we go to the same school. Other than them, everyone else was gone. All of my progress, all the money for membership, my fancy clothes, were all gone. However, me being the person I am, I decided to make another account. I forget who I named this one, but I believe it was a sparrow man this time around, who I actually made have the garden talent. After that, it was a near exact repeat of my previous account, except I played way less, made only one notable friend, I didn't get membership at all, and never really got on due to how much you couldn't do unless you had membership or collected a near literal ton of ingredients. However, instead of losing my account due to inactivity, this time I lost my account due to Pixie Hollow shutting down altogether. When I discovered this was going to happen, I went through a well deserved bout of sadness over a game from my childhood basically being shoved into a garbage can. But now, just like with Toontown having its own revival in a sense, PH has one too, and I couldn't be happier. To think it has been 4 or so years since the game shut down, its mind blowing to think of how much could have been added had the game still be up and running. But, then again, we wouldn't have FairyABC the way we have it now if that was the case, would we?

My fairy now is named Raven, and she's a frost talent fairy. I love how I can relive almost all of my childhood, and I can't wait to see what kind of things come in future updates, mainly in order for me, as well as many others, relive even more through the efforts of some amazing fans of the game. I could never ask for more, so thank you all. Raven (Bored5437)
Well, this is an awkward silence.....
Bored~

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 11:07 , Processed in 0.117433 second(s), 34 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc