Credits

Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

Rosetta

Post time 2017-5-20 17:56:36 | All posts |Dock

Chapter One

Dawn broke, and Lilium started her quest for the Book of Prophecies. The flight from the Home Tree castle was not a far one, it was just a flitter east to Springtime Orchard, then a flutter southeast to her destination. She tapped by the family bakery, the furniture store and the hospital, where she came across a spider spinning its web.

"What are you doing here this early in the morning?" she asked, madly. "I am just trying to spin my web."

"I was sent to the forest to find the Book of Prophecies," said Lilium. "I need to get through."

"Fine then, but only if you take my sick baby here to that hospital. I tried to get her in, but that Doctor Elixira would not accept it! She said, 'We do not take spiders, as they are not animal friends. But she doesn't understand us! Us spiders WANTED to be animal friends, but-"

"Ok, I will. Could you give her to me?" asked Lilium. The spider handed her over. Lilium quickly fluttered over to the hospital and tried to admit her in.

"We do not take spiders!" yelled Elixira. "But please," said Lilium, "you must. She's sick and could die."

"Fine," said Doctor Elixira, in a sarcastic tone. "That will be 3 raspberries, 1 ivy, and 5 cottonpuffs." Lilium handed over the money and left.

Lilium told the spider about what happened. "How can I repay you?!" asked the spider. "It's okay, you don't have to. I just need to get in," said Lilium.

"Okay then," said the spider, "go ahead. I wish you well on your quest!"

"Bye!" yelled Lilium. "Thank you!" she ran off into the forest. But then, she felt a wet slop all over her feet. She tried lifting one of her legs but it wouldn't budge. What was happening?